• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baby Daddy gets smoked by the cops

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Apparently, him and his lovely "Baby Mama" needed a little cash for more tweak or maybe a few credit cards for a Wal Mart shopping spree so he tried to jack the PD. It comes as no surprise that all of his druggie friends and relatives were hiding in nearby trees, dumpsters and junk cars waiting for him to score a victory so they could live large for the day.

Shit did not go as planned...........................

Where was this? I don't wanna say those were my neighbors but those might have been my neighbors. Nevermind... Kentucky. Tweakers gonna tweak. It's universal.

when you have to act the fool karma's a bitch . she is crying over him he did not give a hill of beans about the girl or the kid or he would still be alive .

28D3F31D-8A5D-4D6B-85E5-DBC611540C54.jpeg

Last edited:
Why the double standards?

Remember the sovereign citizen young man who was murdered by thugs for simply driving his moms car? He attempted to defend himself and lost but was still deemed the bad guy by the easily manipulated masses.

Same situation here but now the driver is hailed as the good guy for defending himself.

Remember the sovereign citizen young man who was murdered by thugs for simply driving his moms car? He attempted to defend himself and lost but was still deemed the bad guy by the easily manipulated masses.

Same situation here but now the driver is hailed as the good guy for defending himself.
Time to put down the bottle.

You talking about the dumb shits that couldn’t figure out how to register a vehicle and install a license plate? Then gave a false name? And whined and cried like a little bitch.

Reactions: Bender
The medics didn’t seem to be much in a hurry.

P
Should they be? Hate to be that way, but not really. He had a mask on, opened the door to car. Who would not have thought he had very ill intent. Sorry, not crying for the dude.

Reactions: candyx
Austin, TX. Isn't really Texas.
I'll agree, but politically DFW, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso,, are all pretty close. They will turn Texas Blue within 2 Elections. Much like my home state, Virginia, where 100 of 106 counties declared themselves 'Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties' there are tow Texas'. The small blue shitty's and the rest of the state. Austn is just the epitome of a great place going to shit. Literally.

Someone else deserving a Room Temperature Challenge trophy

Am I the only one who cannot stand the utterance "baby daddy" or "baby momma"? Like nails on a chalkboard to me. A siren that blares "I'm low-class, and a retard".

I don't usually say this, but I kinda felt a bit bad for the cop on this one. With really no warning at all he went from chillin, (probably) beating off to donut pics and enjoying a coffee, to having to shoot someone several times in the chest. Mentally, that has to be a lot to deal with.

Am I the only one who cannot stand the utterance "baby daddy" or "baby momma"? Like nails on a chalkboard to me. A siren that blares "I'm low-class, and a retard".

I don't usually say this, but I kinda felt a bit bad for the cop on this one. With really no warning at all he went from chillin, (probably) beating off to donut pics and enjoying a coffee, to having to shoot someone several times in the chest. Mentally, that has to be a lot to deal with.
Since he was driving an unmarked car and wearing civies I'd wager that it's part of their patrol of the homeless/drug camps around town.

Media coverage

I watched a couple other vids on the channel and I really wonder about the future of the country. https://www.youtube.com/@PoliceActivity

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Before I worked in addiction treatment I would have discounted this as an anomaly. It’s not an anomaly 🤪
Good observation.
And yes, people who abuse even legal pot, illegal drugs, and alcohol, are a burden to society, and it's not for government to deal with, it's for good Citizens to resolve.

I guess we know now that the retard-apple did not fall far from the retard-tree:

"
But Mark Jaggers, the father of Mark Jaggers Jr., told LPM News his son wasn’t trying to carjack the officers. Instead, Jaggers said, his son thought the car had been stolen and left in the alley next to his home. His son was planning to take it out for a joyride, inspired by a TikTok trend, Jaggers said.

“A carjacking is when you run up on people with a pistol out and demand them to get out of the car,” Jaggers said. “My son never knew nobody was in that car.”

“My boy’s seen the car … he thought maybe somebody had stolen it and left it there. So he was gonna run up in there and take the car joyriding,” Jaggers said. “But as soon as he opened the door, the police shot him.”
"

I guess we know now that the retard-apple did not fall far from the retard-tree:

"
But Mark Jaggers, the father of Mark Jaggers Jr., told LPM News his son wasn’t trying to carjack the officers. Instead, Jaggers said, his son thought the car had been stolen and left in the alley next to his home. His son was planning to take it out for a joyride, inspired by a TikTok trend, Jaggers said.

“A carjacking is when you run up on people with a pistol out and demand them to get out of the car,” Jaggers said. “My son never knew nobody was in that car.”

“My boy’s seen the car … he thought maybe somebody had stolen it and left it there. So he was gonna run up in there and take the car joyriding,” Jaggers said. “But as soon as he opened the door, the police shot him.”
"
That makes sense.

I'll agree, but politically DFW, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso,, are all pretty close. They will turn Texas Blue within 2 Elections. Much like my home state, Virginia, where 100 of 106 counties declared themselves 'Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties' there are tow Texas'. The small blue shitty's and the rest of the state. Austn is just the epitome of a great place going to shit. Literally.

It is like every other place in the country. The city is blue and everything else is free.

God I have so many stories, you guys have to wait 720 days, not that I am counting or anything.

Reactions: jpjulian
Nothing will come of this, dude is of the wrong pigment for this to get any traction. Damn racist United States.

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent