• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baby Eagle

Had a first generation in 40 cal over 20 years ago. Wish I never would have sold it. It was the first handgun I bought as a legal 21 year old. Took my concealed carry with it

Hah had one as well, first of age pistol years ago. carried it quite a bit, but man that thing would drop your pants lol. Heavy heavy, but a pussycat to shoot. Super clean lines, pretty gun. Wouldn't mind having another.

It was reliable and shot well. You'd like it!

Reactions: Sandhog308
I've never cared for DEs. But I have always thought it would be cool to own a Coonan.
A Coonan would be cool to own but that wouldn't be like the Baby Eagle. As far as I knew the baby was either .45 9p or .40

It's my first gun.

IMG_3364.JPG

IMG_3357.JPG

To many of us passing.
God...... I ask that you leave some of us for when the time comes

Have one on .45. Haven’t shot it in a good long while. I’ll need to pull it out sometime.

Reactions: Skeptic1
Had one also, great gun. Had a compact and sold it to buy the full size. Unfortunately, I never picked up the full size. I changed the trigger springs in mine to lighten the trigger pull. Interestingly, this gun is almost identical to the older all steel EAA witnesses except for the slide vs frame safety.

Always wanted a Jerico 941 with both barrels. Not sure the .41AE would be anything but a paper weight these days but I'd still want the matching set.