• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bachelor party ideas

Groundedclk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2007
Tilton, New Hampshire, USA
I need some ideas, the best man is a moron but his best friend. So the best man has asked me for ideas and I have been shot down over each one.

Ideas proposed and shot down:

• Strip club. Groom not interested
  • Camping. Three members don't like going
  • Vegas Best man doesn't fly
  • Paint ball Groom is scared that the rest of us shoot and he doesn't
  • Bar hopping Two members under 21
  • Gambling Two members under 21

So any ideas,
    -Two members of the wedding party are under age
    -Best man doesn't drink
    -They don't have passports
    -Mohegan/Foxwoods out because bride is going there for hers.
    -Fairly inexpensive

Thanks in advance, GroundedCLK

Re: Bachelor party ideas

Private party at a private club.

When you lock the doors, the rules are as you make them. Id ok anything regarding the two underaged with those responsible for them to avoid trouble.

You can hire out entertainment, play cards, drink, play Pictionary... you know , all the fun stuff.

My ideal bachelor party would consist of strippers, machine guns, jello, and who knows what that will lead to. If you are going to Vegas, how are machine guns not included?

The most fun I have ever had at a bachelor party was a day of golf. We drank and played golf all day. Ramming other carts, hitting golf balls at other people, betting, and then we had a rain delay and the alcohol really flowed. Afterwords we had a party at the National Guard armory and strippers came. It was a blast

Whew, what a bunch of sissies you've got to put up with. Vegas alone is enough to keep you guys busy.

I've done the golf outing for a bachelor party and it's pretty fun. Also chartering a nice fishing boat and surface fishing is a pretty good time as well. If you want a little exercise, then a rafting trip is awesome.

How about a charter boat with strippers?

Oh, I forgot....his "friends" probably don't do that either. Is this guy gonna be able to make a girl happy?

Groundedclk, I'm thinking that if you take the helm on this and get enough alcohol going in the right environment, your friend may have so much fun that he decides he doesn't wanna get married.

1262739989972.jpg

Cheers,

Doc

Do whatever the hell the Groom wants to do. Who else doesn't like it or doesn't want to do it can go fuck off. Seriously it is his wedding.

F the best man... Go to Vegas and kill a hooker. I know it's been done before, but you just can't dismiss the classics...

Go paint balling and shoot the best man in the balls because he obviously doesn't need them.

I know the groom doesn't shoot, but he should. Take them all out for a range day, find someone to give an intro lesson, and play shooting games. Trap shooting is always good with beginners, or if someone has a .22 pistol and a shot timer, set up some run and gun games. Make is lightly competitive. Get some tannerite for the finale.

Throw a box of Cohiba's on top of that with your drinks of choice at a private after-party. Be responsible with the under-agers, but they are old enough to smoke the cigars, at least.

It shouldn't be legal to get married and not know how to shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Find some friends that aren't a bunch of pussies.......</div></div>

LOL

Sounds like a guy who really hates having a good time...really.
Maybe a night at the local bingo parlor with granny?

Me, well, I would go for the stripper, all the brews(who cares if I didn't drink, my bros do!) and one hell of a good time. Afterall that's where all those great memories come from as well as making some good long lasting friends

Golf bachelor parties are by far the best, even people who don't know how can get into it.

or

Take them shooting.

Everyone does strippers, people remember originality.

My first post was meant in jest but I have been giving a lot of thought in trying to help you out....

Let's revisit the criteria

Underage, Don't drink, No nudity, Fear of flight, Fear of the Outdoors, Can't gamble cuz woman is already exerting total control over fun

I've got it, how about a suicide pact cuz if you are all putting up with this shit already the only place its gonna go is downhill
laugh.gif

Find a some warm weather, a good weekend, rent a house boat and jet skis and have a freakin blast. thats what I did for 3 days and we had a GREAT time. I think the group of us consumed massive quantities of bourbon and beer. Make sure to rent a house boat that has a grill on it, take some good food and have fun.

Fishing rods are a plus as well. Get him drunked up one night and then have the strippers come. no where to go but the water if he wants to bitch and moan about it

this! LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TalkingBush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My ideal bachelor party would consist of strippers, machine guns, jello, and who knows what that will lead to. If you are going to Vegas, how are machine guns not included? </div></div>

take the groom onto the man show and then he'll smartin up and NOT get married.

Go to the local bowling alley ..... ask them if they have any old bowling balls around that they are willing to sell cheap. Buy the heaviest son of a bitch you can, then epoxy a length of chain to the bowling ball and attaach to said grooms leg. Give him a list of tasks that must be preformed prior to getting the ball and chain removed.

Some past lists have included 3 different colors of lipstick on his dick applied with lips. A red, brown, blonde, and black pubic hair with a pic of the guys hand, or face where it came from for proof. those were two of the crazier things, other things have been very mild, get a womans phone number, suck a womans toes. Just random stuff that is slightly embarassing but yet still fun.

get totally drunk and go sky diving. leave dickless on the ground to watch. See who's vomit hits the ground first?

rent a big a$$ fishin boat and bring strippers and machine guns!

rent a ferrari

pool party with strippers?

bottom line - do as many things as you can do that HE WONT BE ABLE TO DO ONCE HE IS MARRIED heh

before I got married my boss offered to take me on a cruise all expenses paid if I didn't get married. haha

Start with a morning of skydiving, followed by a few rounds of pistol, then golf, a good surf and turf by that time he should be ready for the strippers.

charter fishing boat for the morning

hit an 18+ strip club at night so the youngins can drink too

Tell the best man to feck off

make it rain

kill a hooker

just get them liquered up then ease them in to it. By the end of the nigth they'll be ready for strippers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sleepymonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No drinking, no strippers, no gambling? Huh, could always have a tea party. </div></div>

Or Bunco!!!

go to a PTA meeting. that'll scare the marriage outta him! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
before I got married my boss offered to take me on a cruise all expenses paid if I didn't get married. haha </div></div>

Is your boss hot? Otherwise I don't see why I'd want to go on a cruise with my boss, especially given the fact that mine hapens to be the same gender.

Too bad you have to plan a bachelor party with the real party of no, OP. Do kids still plat games at arcades or is it all on the internet now? Go see a nice romantic comedy?

My brother did it right. He got financially established, then took his 4 best friends to have the super-pimped out spring break at Panama every kid in college wishes mommy and daddy could afford to send them on.

No strip club? Not interested? The bachelor party doesn't have to be disgraceful for the groom, it just has to be scandalous for someone attending. If there are no stories waiting to be lived, I say punt, and just buy the finest assed meal you can muster like $100+ steaks.... then tell everyone you guys actually did a real bachelor party.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">charter fishing boat for the morning

<span style="color: #3333FF">Ummmmmm good luck with that. You cant serve liquor at an 18+ establishment</span>

make it rain

kill a hooker
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1262739989972.jpg

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

That's a fine recommendation on how to spend weekends onvce he is married, but we're talking beforehand... doing something he can't/won't do later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">charter fishing boat for the morning

make it rain

kill a hooker
</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Find some friends that aren't a bunch of pussies....... </div></div>
I agree with these two

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">charter fishing boat for the morning

<span style="color: #3333FF">Ummmmmm good luck with that. You cant serve liquor at an 18+ establishment</span>

make it rain

kill a hooker
</div></div> </div></div>

Here 18+ are bring your own liqour or beer in. Champagne makes the girls feel special.

So bring it in and let them drink.

I threw a party for my friend and it consisted of:

1. A paintball crew came to my house and the set-up a large paintball field. It had the blow up obsticals. They had the markers, paintballs, safety gear and everything.

2. We then played poker and had drinks the rest of the night.

Well; I guess it takes all kinds...

In the four decades since my own bachelor party, it would appear that the entire process has been caught up in the same degenerative slide that the rest of our society has experienced since the 70's. One has clearly degraded the other, and it's sometimes hard to figure out which is at work.

When I got married, a few felt it was a last chance to do habitual things before the impending wedding rendered them inappropriate. But mostly it was a chance to bid fond farewell to those things, cement the appropriate adjustments to habits and relationships, and consider how to continue those relationships under the contexts of a new reality.

Basically, if one's fiance were to drop by, or have a friend drop by, there would be little for them to disapprove, and there was damned little reason for there to be. I find it somewhat easier to understand why marriage has become so poorly treasured when it begins on foundations such as are so popular today. If you think they don't find out, and that it doesn't eat at the foundations of your relationships; then you probably believe in the tooth fairy, too.

Then; bachelor parties were not, were never, excuses for outrageous and extreme debauchery, being engaged in a "Can you top this?" manner. My bachelor party took place in the corner booth of a local pub, and my friends made sure I got home safe, sound, and easily able to look my fiance in the eye the next morning. I'd seriously mistrust anyone who had more outlandish plans for me when I was in an impaired state. That's just sadistic.

Maybe there's no longer any place for moderation and relaxation in today's bachelor party scene. If so, it's a genuine shame. If there is some such place, I commend those who stand up to the ever more frenetic trend.

Greg

My guess is that Greg got ahold of a bad donkey show, and it has soured him...
grin.gif

How about you go on an ultimate scavenger hunt, sound great right? You can put things on the list of shit to find such as: 2 blue balls from a MC Donald's ball pit, a Susan B. Anthony dollar, and if you want to make it really challenging, you ready for this? You can put the groom's testicles on the list too. But don't worry, if he doesn't find them by midnight, he can just pretend that the balls he picked up from MC Donald's are his and he can cherish those until death do them part.

That's all I got really...if the group you are planning to do anything with weren't a bunch of pussies then I would suggest going on a fishing charter somewhere in the ocean, or if you aren't anywhere close to the ocean then I would suggest maybe snowboarding in the mountains. Other things you might want to look into is a paintball scenario, extremely entertaining and worth the time and money. There are tons of activities that don't involve hookers, gambling or booze, he has to pick something...OH! maybe a Video Game Tournament. His choice, and if he picks something lame just say "Yeah we are going to go basket weaving don't you worry buddy mmmhmm..." and then just take his dumb ass to 6 Flags.

Whatever you choose have fun and enjoy yourselves.