• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bachelor Week.........

Tripwire

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2006
VA
Wife's gone with the little ones visiting extended family, and this week is mostly my four day off rotation. Been in the hayfields most of my time off lately, which is why I stayed home....but today was a rain day.

Me and The Boy had a pizza for supper just 'cause we could, and we have Bob Lee Swagger in the DVD while we clean up some M4's tonight.

Doing that in the house on the couch instead of the shop.....cause we can.

Probably wouldn't get into any trouble for it anyway, but something might be said about fresh paint hanging to dry from the living room light...

stockpaint.jpg

Re: Bachelor Week.........

"Just because we can". A good lesson for your son.

What part of Va. you in?

The Boy knows the score, and which side of his bread is buttered.

South West, Blue Ridge....

It's amazing how fast it can go from "coffee table" to "work bench" when the wife is gone. I do it the same way, though mine don't leave often.

I always enjoy when the family goes to visit. Always makes for a quiet, relaxing weekend!

your son will remember and appreciate these times for the rest of his life. Dont get me wrong, i love my mother, but when she would go out of town for work, my dad and I would have weekends like this. Slate top coffee tables would instantly turn into work tables for our guns, Pizza became the foundation of every meal, and there would be nothing but blood - guts, machine gun fire, and hot babes in our "man-movie" series that would play on TV.

Some of my fondest moments as a kid. Your son is lucky to have a great dad

Yep, you got the idea.....

He just called saying his football workout with the team is done early tonight. Pretty sure he'll be driving me home on his new driving permit.

Good chance we'll hit the Mexican place on the way home.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing how fast it can go from "coffee table" to "work bench" when the wife is gone. I do it the same way, though mine don't leave often. </div></div>

Ain't that the truth. I've rebuilt 1 cylinder head, one power steering recirculating ball/valve box, and built 4-5 R/C planes on my coffee table...