• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bachelor's Day

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    We lifetime bachelors get fucked. Theres a Mother's Day, a Father's Day, even a friggin Children's Day, and the little fucker's get Christmas as well. What about us.

BooHoooHooo

Im so fuckin hurt.

I want presents.

:mad:

Bachelor day is weddings (easy to pick up chicks), Valentine (easy to pick up chicks the week before) New Years Eve (easy to pick up the lonely chicks) and the entire summer

82D2F3C9-513C-4B4D-A97B-4FC8CC8ADB7B.jpeg
    ...and banged all the cheerleaders he could!
    4E5869A5-C779-48A8-A834-248F3414E58B.gif

We lifetime bachelors get fucked. Theres a Mother's Day, a Father's Day, even a friggin Children's Day, and the little fucker's get Christmas as well. What about us.

BooHoooHooo

Im so fuckin hurt.

I want presents.

:mad:
    You're not happy with the 361 days/year that are left over for you to use any way you like, You're a greedy fucker.

I just got the bill for my daughters school loans. She has loans too. I was thinking about buying a new pickup. College was 71 K. Happy Father’s Day!

Bachelor or so fugly that you gotta sneak up on a glass of water ?

I do whatever I want to, whenever I want to......

I buy whatever I want, whenever I want to......

No one bitches at me or wakes me up at night......

I think I'll be OK with not having another holiday I don't want to celebrate, lol.

Dave

Dad's love special events . Why not get him , your funeral . It's like getting a gift but instead of opening a box he gets to close your casket .

Hell, you're all welcome to come to my funeral/cremation/pig pickin. You all supply the gasoline, but Frank gets to strike the match. :D

While Im bitching what about a Pet's Day. Poor little critters need to feel special. and an illegal aliens day. The possibilities are endless.