• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Back from the sandbox

Re: Back from the sandbox

Welcome back to the world.

feels good to step off the plane and not get hit in the face with a hot blow dryer huh?

The best part of being home is the smell.
ahhh...nothing
oh, and no constant noise

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome home.

Thank you!

May good fortune be your constant companion! </div></div>

qq speaks for me.

Welcome home, loper!

20110805102945503.jpg

Hey All,

You're all very welcome. Many of you folks have done as much or more than I did, so Thank You too.

No PT belt, no incoming, no EFP's, no burning garbage stink, no 120 degrees wearing armor, and there's BEER!

Is this a great country, or what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No PT belt</div></div>

They're still enforcing that? When I was deployed in '06, I got to go on two or three convoy security missions to Baghdad, and had to end up buying a couple PT belts due to getting yelled at by random people there.

But hey, I also got yelled at for having muddy boots. No joke, but when I told him we just stopped into Camp Victory, he asked me where we were from. I told him, he replied with "oh", turned around and walked away.

I also got yelled at for failing to salute in a salute zone while there. My reply, "This camp is a salute zone, sir?".
"Where you from?"
"Camp XXXXX"
"Oh", and walked away...

Welcome back bro, I just got back myself. EVERYTHING looks good. I haven't seen rain in over 3 months. I feel like a kid in the candy store when I go to Walmart and taking my car for a ride just feels great! XM radio, cable TV, Road Runner internet, Starbucks, restaurants, my gun safe, we live in the greatest country in the world! Yesterday I test drove a metallic green 2011 Camaro with a V8 engine just for the hell of it! God bless America!