• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Back from Wnroscoe/ pic heavy

H5N1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Just wanted to share some of Williams work. I bought every single part to this rifle on the Hide,took me 1 year to get it to this, thanks guys. Leaving tonight for South Texas for one last hunt, will report back.
6.5x47 Lapua
Bartlien Heavy Palma 8.5 28in.
Truing and GunKote by wnroscoe.
Badger knob
Badger rings
Nightforce 20moa base
AI 1.5
AI sling
The scope is SS16x (still in progress)
Kampfield did the bolt fluting

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Load development was done in 18+mph wind,5 shot group @100yds, bi-pod and bag. It will get better just need some time to work with it. 130 VLD 37gr. Varget 2860fps 32deg.F.
IMG_0042.jpg

Re: Back from Wnroscoe/ pic heavy

Great looking stick and good luck on the hunt. That load with VLD's should yield some results.

My next rifle would be something similar to yours. I want roscoe to do the work. Just ordered a 700P for cheap for a donor action, gonna shoot that till I have enough for the parts and labor, etc

Great looking rifle. He's building one for my son right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: james24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does great work and looks good </div></div>

Ummmmm........
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: james24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does great work and looks good </div></div>

Ummmmm........
shocked.gif
</div></div>

The work dummy.
laugh.gif