• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Back on the ammo hunt

SuckitTrebek

The rapist for $200
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2005
The Great State of Texas
Alright. Been a while since I had to get ammo. But now I'm looking for a case or two of 7.62x51.

It'll be going out of a 20inch barrelled remington with a supressor.

Anyone know where the good deals are? I don't need the highest quality match ammo. But would like to not get the shittiest surplus either.

Re: Back on the ammo hunt

try sgammo. Sam gets a good dose of stuff. shipping is fair too.

or ammomax. not sure when they're live though

I've been using the 5.56 run&gun and really like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what your looking for or your budget but Southwest has some run and gun ammunition.

http://www.southwestammunition.com/category_s/75.htm </div></div>

Palmetto State Armory has 168gr Federal GMM for $17.99/box and $18.99/box for 175gr variety.

I'm hoping my order for the 168 comes in sometime next week....their shipping has been kinda slow.

Do NOT get the 147gr German MEN ammo from wideners. Cases are corroded.

Dave

There is a sticky over at M14TFL that is updated regularly with vendors and current prices of 7.62x51.

M14TFL ammo list

I usually cruise the for sale forums on different forums and you can usually find great deals. I've came across amazing deals in all calibers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not all ammo is created equal

Mcrees is the best </div></div>McCourt?

I just purchased some reloadable Privi Partizan 165grain, pointed soft point .308 ammo from www.TargetSportsUSA.com. 500 rounds for $274.75.

Original price - $429.99
Discount - $155.24

Plus they have free shipping!!