• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Backordering (ZCO) from SportOptics...would you?

dms416

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Central IL
Not in a terrible rush, and the thought of no tax on a $3800 optic is damn appealing, but I'm getting some PTSD from the days of waiting 1..1.5 years on backordered shit from SWFA gives me pause.

From search, looking like SportOptics is legit, but anybody backorder from them?

I have never backordered anything from Sport Optics, but I have purchased a number of scopes from them and they have always been fantastic.

If you have any doubts, give them a call. They used to be way more active on the Hide.

Last edited:
Reactions: dms416
Must be slippin' usually they don't need to be tagged.

Kidney stones, I was in the ER from 1-5 this morning. I’m still in a ton of pain. I’m trying to rest while I can.

-Richard

Regarding the scope, we have people email us with the configuration they are looking for so when one is shipping they can but it before it hits inventory.

Regarding the scope, we have people email us with the configuration they are looking for so when one is shipping they can but it before it hits inventory.

so...backorder basically:rolleyes:

I'll send you a PM, but your CST predecessor all but burnt this bridge.

Kidney stones, I was in the ER from 1-5 this morning. I’m still in a ton of pain. I’m trying to rest while I can.

-Richard

I feel for you. I fought a stone a few months ago. Those things are ruthless.

• Sad
Reactions: CSTactical
Sport Optics is good to go as a dealer for ZCO. No worries, they'll treat you well.

Yes, yes they did

Ordered on 4/21 and have my new ZCO 4-20x50 Mpct2x 10mil turret scope sitting in my hands today on 4/27.
Probably my only complaint is they need to add a little more packing material in the future.

Can't wait till the 2-10 hits.