• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Backpack Bolt Gun: Pics

BillyNg

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2009
Hartsdale, NY
Since short-barrel AR-pistols with folding stocks that can fit comfortably in a back-pack is all the rage nowadays; it has me pining for a compact bolt-action that could fit in a largish pack. There's a thread around here with shortish-barreled guns (bunch of 16s and 18s), but has anyone gone all the way with a folding stock and a discrete bag/pack to carry it in?

Pics or it didn't happen.

My system lacks a dedicated backpack, but it would easily fit into most offerings on the market. Another shameless photo...

9ED9CF51-DB6F-497F-9423-AB528F118A85.jpeg

Love it and nothing like taking a $2k new chassis and sticking it in a milling machine lol.. That looks good shortend!! Is it 12.5 ish proof?

11” Carbon Bartlein. With the AXSR it provides the best configuration for clipon and adjustability.

im considering a ZCO 4-20 for slightly less bottom end but the reticle I fear is unusable at that low mag range.

Luckily the hide has tremendous resources, and a good guy on here helped me do the work. I still owe the man a Tomahawk Ribeye 😁