• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Backpack that leaves hip belt on when removed??

jrsandiego12

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2020
San Diego, CA
I want a backpack I can remove without removing the waist belt. I want to keep my mags, etc, on my waist belt after the pack is removed. I saw a back a while back that had a tab on the backpack that slid into a space on hip belt for support, but allowed you to easily remove the pack, leaving the belt on.

Anyone know what pack that is??

Thanks

That’s the one I’m familiar with. Never used it personally but I know they advertise it as a removable system.
Thanks - but this is the fairly common system with a removable belt, that you can use seperately from the pack. But that is a slow process of taking everything off one side of the belt to slide it out of the pack system. I want to be able to take the pack on and off quickly, leaving the belt on, for competition stages.

This is the only one I am aware of.

Kevin Owens has a YT video of a pack like that he used in the Irish Rangers.

Attackpack is what your after. I have a defender in multicam. Never used it. I bought it and planned to use it but never needed a large pack. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Yep - that's the one I saw a while back - the AttackPack. -- I don't need a huge one. Just one for hunter competitions. THANKS everyone for your thoughtful help. Much appreciated.

Dang - so many cool choices. Wish I could compare them in person. I might have to fly to Denver to check them out lol !

Last edited: