• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Bad Ass Scout Sniper

Re: Bad Ass Scout Sniper

Get 'em Marine. I'm grateful for him and all the men and women like him that allow me to live the wonderful life I do.

I went to the local range couple weeks ago. A young wounded vet. arrived one leg missing and the other scared up pretty bad. Talked with him a little. IED got him. He came to town to visit his buddies after just being released from hospital. They wanted to shot a little. I thanked him for his service and them let him shoot my weapons with all the ammo I brought. Couple hundred rounds. Packed my stuff and went home. A great day at the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: caseyru</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to the local range couple weeks ago. A young wounded vet. arrived one leg missing and the other scared up pretty bad. Talked with him a little. IED got him. He came to town to visit his buddies after just being released from hospital. They wanted to shot a little. I thanked him for his service and them let him shoot my weapons with all the ammo I brought. Couple hundred rounds. Packed my stuff and went home. A great day at the range. </div></div>

You sir, are a hero in your own rght. Thank you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: javy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">attitude is everthing... </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's awesome. Its good to see someone overcome their handicap. </div></div>

...and take advantage of it.

great to see that kind of determination. it is hard just passing the tests with 2 legs let alone 1. My hats off to the vets. thanks for the service and ultimate sacrifices they make every day.

Marines - Improvise, Adapt & Overcome......Pic say's it all!!

My hat's off to him... and all who have... and are still serving!!!

Happy Veterans Day!!!....Thank you for your service!!!

One of the guys I know is on his way to becoming a drill instructor and has an above the knee amputated leg. Hopefully it scares some of the pukes into becoming good marines. He was pretty intimidating before his wound, I can't imagine how he'll be now. Should be good times at Parris Island soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lance Criminal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pacheco you animal!! he's definitely getting rounds on target and showing his students that there's NO EXCUSES.

If you want to find out more about this Bad Ass Marine:
http://thecoastnews.com/view/full_story/16238062/article-Marine%E2%80%99s-return-to-Afghanistan-will-be-one-of-duty--closure?instance=coast_top_story]Sgt. Pacheco[/url]

Pacheco, I'll see you soon buddy!</div></div> thanks for the link. Very impressive indeed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: caseyru</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to the local range couple weeks ago. A young wounded vet. arrived one leg missing and the other scared up pretty bad. Talked with him a little. IED got him. He came to town to visit his buddies after just being released from hospital. They wanted to shot a little. I thanked him for his service and them let him shoot my weapons with all the ammo I brought. Couple hundred rounds. Packed my stuff and went home. A great day at the range. </div></div>

Now that is how we ALL should be treating our colleagues in arms. Well done that man.

Wow, he is a Division School instructor right now. Good group down there... He is still a first class PFT Marine is outstanding.

That right there deserves to become a motivational poster if I ever saw one!!! I have printed that one out and will post it on my wall.