• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Bad feedback left from a hacker

Kaveman44

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2019
Who do I need to talk to to get feedback removed from my history because the Russian guy last week who tried to sell the 3 levels and got caught left bad feedback from the user he hacked into on my history! Thanks Jimmy

I tried to message that name and it said it wasn’t available is it exactly how you put it , ( Alex-j. )

He did hack someone’s account who had some positive feedback

This sucks. I think we should limit the feedback function to some level, like only for supporter or senior members than some fresh made account?
That would result in a lot of transactions going unaccredited, reducing/eroding the effacy of the feedback system. Account hacks are more of an exception opposed to the rule in that its still relatively rare.

The best defense against these account take overs is enrolling in two-factor authentication.

Additionally I now limit who can view my profile (you can adjust in your pricacy settings).

Reactions: cageli