• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bad manners...

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/re...cop-as-he-savagely-beats-12yo-girl-ufc-style/

Austin, TX — A Texas deputy has been fired and charged with multiple crimes after a nightmarish scene unfolded at a barbecue restaurant earlier this month. Restaurant patrons reacted first with shock and then with violence as deputy Jack Danford—unprovoked—attacked an innocent 12-year-old girl with autism as she reached down to pet a puppy.

According to court documents, Danford was in the restaurant the evening of March 3 and was bragging that he’d been drinking all day.

and I stumbled across this unrelated one, what the hell was this guy thinking? Lemme talk a bunch of shit on my department camera and then beat up this kid. That's gonna go well.

Officer Rosario is a good cop. None of that keep you hands where I can see them, you must comply shit, he whipped that boys ass, no gun pulling or cuffs. The muther fucker had a mouth but he did not seem that bad , nothing a little ass whooping wouldn't fix.

Rosario for mayor. We need more cops like that badass hahahahaahahhahahha, made my night.

Both embarrassing and an insult to all the good men who wear the badge. Why the Fuck do you think the public now fears the cops?

Loved it. Only thing missing was a broken arm and busted acl.

Both embarrassing and an insult to all the good men who wear the badge. Why the Fuck do you think the public now fears the cops?

I didn't see any fear until after the punk got his azz kicked. Like the videos of women swinging on a guy and looking shocked (or unconscious) when the guy swings back. They thought their protected class would save them from retaliation.

Punk needed smacking. Cop wasn't smart.

I didn't see any fear until after the punk got his azz kicked. Like the videos of women swinging on a guy and looking shocked (or unconscious) when the guy swings back. They thought their protected class would save them from retaliation.

Punk needed smacking. Cop wasn't smart.
Agreed, but his language alone makes his behavior un acceptable. I expect better, not worse, from those I pay to protect our society.

Agreed, but his language alone makes his behavior un acceptable. I expect better, not worse, from those I pay to protect our society.

Absolutely. Should have asked the guy if he wanted to meet for a beer after work...well, after the cop finished his shift.

Reactions: abizdafuzz