• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bad news guys - another lawsuit?

KYpatriot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2009
wishing i was in KY
I have just been informed that I, and possibly other Hide members, will be served as defendents in a class action lawsuit from a new non-profit that has recently been formed.

It is from WASH inc, aka Wives Against Sniper's Hide.

Apparently they are seeking undisclosed damages for embezzlement from joint checking accounts, lost personal time, funds diverted into expensive scopes, etc.

I asked if loss of marital consortium was included, and if so offered to settle with an extremely generous offer in that area.

Unbelievably she's holding out for the money! Wouldn't that be evidence of mental imbalance or lack of judgment I could use in my defense?

LMAO!

Please remember that 35% of all women are now being treated for mental illness, that leaves 65% left untreated!!!

served as defendents in a class action lawsuit from a new non-profit that has recently been formed.

It is from WASH inc, aka Wives Against Sniper's Hide.

Definitely not a NON-PROFIT group based on my experience....

The solution here is easy.
Solicit Papagallos to be your advisor.. cause he has this area of expertise
nailed down to a science..

He goes out, and buys a rifle or picks up a new build, brings it home..
Not only is his wife not angry about it, but she celebrates with him
over the new purchase, and as he puts it, quote" make love " in
fine fashion, then she makes him lunch just before he takes the gun
out for it's break in shoot.

I am sure Papa can chime in here to eloborate further :)

Looks like my wife is willing to join the lawsuit, but I am not gonna send her a link to this thread :D

That's funny!

For my part, I've never purchased anything expensive or unrelated to matters that are of interest to the wife. Those are not guns, they are Pilates accessories and I've never seen a bullet, but I have a lot of arts and crafts pieces that make nice earrings.