• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bad pics of new APA

Anchor Zero Six

Problem Solver
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Corona Komifornia
OK so my photo skills are lacking but this was waiting at home from me when I returned from my 13th and final deployment.

APA1.jpg

APA3.jpg

Surgeon repeater action, Rock 5R M-24 profile fluted and finished at 22", BO DBM, BO FTE brake added mostly as a thread protector untill I get a can, McM USMC spec A-4, Jewell HVR, and PAI bolt knob.

Edit: I think its should be noted as a testement to APA's outstanding customer service I decided to buy a house when the market dropped and things were finaly in my price range. I contacted APA and asked to pay whatever the balance was on the parts ordered for this build that went beyond my deposit with the plan to sell the parts here as I didnt think I would be able to have the balance when the rifle was scheduled to be completed as it was close to the closing time of my house. Bill called me back and said I could put the build on hold untill things settled out money wise for me. Things did and now I have a bad ass rig thanks to a very accomodating and understanding company.

A.S.

Re: Bad pics of new APA

Nice rig, and good to hear about APA. Good to have compaines that understand how life is.

i say that is a great 13th deployment welcome home gift. I assume you are retiring from the military, right? After 13 how do your knees feel?

Still have 4 more years till retirement just hit 16. I just never took shore duty before hence all the deployments along with bad timing as I seem to return from one deployment and transfer to a command right as they are leaving.

Knees are great its the ruptured disk that sucks lol.

Good looking rifle.

Welcome home. Always nice to have a new rifle waiting on you.

My picture skills suck too, but I have nowhere close to 13 deployments. Thanks for all you do and awesome rifle.

Actually the pic is fine, it is the pose and lighting that is lacking. LOL