• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bad Situation!

flounderv2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Looks like it could be interesting hunting this weekend considering this is the area I will be in. I understand allot of people have these animals naturally in areas they hunt however the concern to me would be that these animals were raised around people and probably arent scared of them.

48 Exotic animals escape game farm - Owner found dead.
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/10/18/zanesville-exotic-animals-escape.html

Re: Bad Situation!

I saw that. You never know you might get one hell of a story and a nice mount you'd have to pay to fly somewhere for. But it looks like most of the animals have been shot by police. Read where they were using NV until today.

Re: Bad Situation!

All but one wolf had been killed as of last night, I believe. Kind of sad...but also glad that the local authorities did the right thing. It seems that "common" sense is too often abandoned in favor of political correctness when these situations become high profile.

That said, I would have loved to have been one of the shooters in this "hunt".
smile.gif

-The Kid.