• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos BAD WEEKEND!!!

Re: BAD WEEKEND!!!

make sure you stay indoors, if you have to go out. Please wear protective gear at all times.

I guess you didn't see the recall on remington ammo
grin.gif

Man, that makes for a shitty day!

I'd avoid airplanes for awhile if I were you.

Whatever you do, just don't say it cant get worse...
Speaking from experience there..
frown.gif

Damn dude, that SUCKS! Looks like you're going to ordering another Boyds Tacticool...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Long Range 4 Life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever you do, just don't say it cant get worse...
Speaking from experience there..
frown.gif
</div></div>

+1 to that, also find a nice dark corner to crawl into, curl up in the fetal position, and make sure that spot is at least 1000 miles away from me, hope your luck gets better!

Hold off on any lotto investment advise. Man that sucks. But hey the stock can be fixed and end up stronger for 100.00

As a P22 owner, I would (also) like to find out why exactly that P22 snapped in half...

Thats bad shit, you might hold off on pleasuring youself for a while at least until you get this "broke gun" thing out of your system, because you know, they say bad things happen in 3's. Just saying. LOL
SScott

Actually if I were you, I'd go buy some lotto tickets right about now. You figure with a whole lot of bad luck there must be a whole lot of good luck waiting to happen sooner or later.

It's just like riding a horse, you have to get back on or in this case shoot. But I think with your luck you should go to a indoor range and use a rental gun. I do hope your luck turns.

A little hot glue and some JB Weld and you'll be back in business in no time!
wink.gif

I think I can hear the sounds of "Taps" being gently played in the background,.. sux about ur guns bro.

Who made the stock on the Savage, and did the sling disconnect from the swivel or did the swivel disconnect from teh stock?

I'll say this don't get a woody cause you don't want that to break too...

So far Walther is sending a Fedex return label for me to send the pistol back. I guess its A pretty common problem for the P22 he said "its maid out of a light alloy meterial AKA(aluminium)that will crack and we will just prob put a new slide on it check it over and send it back" simple enough I just hope it goes smooth.

Savage on the other hand wouldn't warranty the stock at all sence it was "dropped" the best they could do was give me 30% off a new stock that cost $170.00......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Savage on the other hand wouldn't warranty the stock at all sence it was "dropped" the best they could do was give me 30% off a new stock that cost $170.00...... </div></div>

This is where you lie and say you were shooting it and a crack appeared on the stock.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who made the stock on the Savage, and did the sling disconnect from the swivel or did the swivel disconnect from teh stock?</div></div>

Its a factory Savage stock on there MKII TR not sure if they make or buy them from anothere manufacture. And the sling disconnected from the swivel.

Sorry to hear that about the stock from Savage but look at Boyds Tacticol stocks as a replacement it will cost you less than the Savage stock and will be stronger because it is laminated nt cheep timber.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats bad shit, you might hold off on pleasuring youself for a while at least until you get this "broke gun" thing out of your system, because you know, they say bad things happen in 3's. Just saying. LOL
SScott</div></div>

I hope your right about the 3's thing cause I cracked the screen on my phone today while It was in my pocket just out riding 4wheelers looking for antler sheds.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to hear that about the stock from Savage but look at Boyds Tacticol stocks as a replacement it will cost you less than the Savage stock and will be stronger because it is laminated nt cheep timber.

</div></div>

I agree I really cant believe it broke that easy!

Well, you had your three bad, now maybe you'll have a run of good luck and hit the lottery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: head2h2o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, you had your three bad, now maybe you'll have a run of good luck and hit the lottery.</div></div>

God I hope so!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats bad shit, you might hold off on pleasuring youself for a while at least until you get this "broke gun" thing out of your system, because you know, they say bad things happen in 3's. Just saying. LOL
SScott</div></div>

I hope your right about the 3's thing <span style="font-weight: bold">cause I cracked the screen on my phone today</span> while It was in my pocket just out riding 4wheelers looking for antler sheds....... </div></div>

Ah Jeezsus, you gotta be kidding me....*shakes head*!

First off;

#1 I would sell that Walther if the slide blowing in half is "common"

#2 If Savage wants a $170 for another POS stock that breaks when it hits the ground. (My Ruger has hit the ground countless times) I would have one made out of Walnut for that kind of money.

#3 Heavy duty leather case for your cell phone.....LOL, if you're not a Marine, you should be one...Hahahahaa!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who made the stock on the Savage, and did the sling disconnect from the swivel or did the swivel disconnect from teh stock?</div></div>

Its a factory Savage stock on there MKII TR not sure if they make or buy them from anothere manufacture. And the sling disconnected from the swivel. </div></div>

Boyds Tacticool is your only good option.

Just because I showed you the Rem 597 that shoots 308 doesnt mean you can shoot 5.56 out of your P22 Aaron. And youre supposed to shoot the groundhogs, not beat them to death with your buttstock.

Im surprised to hear Savage wont do anything about the stock, Id call back and talk to somebody different and see what happens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Im surprised to hear Savage wont do anything about the stock, Id call back and talk to somebody different and see what happens.</div></div>

I'm going to!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because I showed you the Rem 597 that shoots 308 doesnt mean you can shoot 5.56 out of your P22 Aaron. And youre supposed to shoot the groundhogs, not beat them to death with your buttstock.</div></div>

You need to post that pic. Too funny!!

bad things often happen in threes!

Earthquake!
Tsunami!
Nuclear plant melt down!

Its March! March sucks!

Sorry I'm slightly paranoid, and no I don't mean to make light of the tragedy in Japan, God bring them peace!