• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Badass Drag Racing videos

Re: Badass Drag Racing videos

my buddy won the 08 superbowl at route 66 . i can watch that stuff all day

Awesome, I still want a John S works Mini Cooper though. Nothing is more demoralizing than getting beat by a souped up go cart.

Varmint - Who is your buddy? 2008 was the year John Urist went .000 in the semis and got to shave my head at the Super Bowl.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jones21290</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome, I still want a John S works Mini Cooper though. Nothing is more demoralizing than getting beat by a souped up go cart. </div></div>

Sure there is... When you smoke the Mini in a Focus. HA! Beat by a pregnant rollerskate!

he won the open comp andy brody w/ a 67 buick gs no bottle 9.43 in the quarter mile
byron1.jpg

lift20off20091.jpg

2BADASSGS.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he won the open comp andy brody w/ a 67 buick gs no bottle 9.43 in the quarter mile
byron1.jpg

lift20off20091.jpg

2BADASSGS.jpg
</div></div>

OHHHH.... NMCA. The OTHER team. LOL

Damn nice car. Your buddy must be a helluva driver; Open Comp has some of the best out there.

great guy absolutely fearless but i guess nam does that...