• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badass....

WOW Thanks for sharing and posting.

Best part about the story? The comments section.....90% of the comments are in praise of toxic masculinity and the other 10% are how we should sic mountain lions on corrupt politicians :ROFLMAO:

In the end, toxic masculinity is what resolved the situation and saved a life. Hell, he probably saved entire families from being attacked by that same animal. Wonder if he used a knife? Absolutely impressive.

GoFundMe page. We got to get him a proper .357 or .44 Mag with 5.5" barrel.

PS: This article deserves a repost in the Motivational thread too.

Last edited:
This guy wins the Maximus Meridius award:
1549375560717.png

R

I've spent hundreds of days in that open space, summited Horsetooth over 60 times, etc., and have never seen a cougar there. Locals have been seeing them from time to time in the last few years. Agreed, mega badass. I look forward to hearing the details.

UPDATE:

Runner killed the 80lb mountain lion with his BARE HANDS.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...n-park-west-fort-collins-colorado/2773622002/

"The man, whose name and place of residence have not been released, told authorities he heard something behind him on the trail and as he turned he was attacked. He said he was bitten on his face and wrist but was able to fight and break free from the lion.

While defending himself, he told investigators that he killed the lion by suffocating it. The account was confirmed by investigators after examining the lion and upon further investigation. The man sustained serious but non-life threatening injuries."

UPDATE:

Runner killed the 80lb mountain lion with his BARE HANDS.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...n-park-west-fort-collins-colorado/2773622002/

"The man, whose name and place of residence have not been released, told authorities he heard something behind him on the trail and as he turned he was attacked. He said he was bitten on his face and wrist but was able to fight and break free from the lion.

While defending himself, he told investigators that he killed the lion by suffocating it. The account was confirmed by investigators after examining the lion and upon further investigation. The man sustained serious but non-life threatening injuries."

DAMN

He must have used some kind of chokehold, or he managed to floor the creature and apply one or both feet upon the lion's neck and chest. And even then, 80 pounds of highly agitated carnivore and natural-born killer, flailing claws and gnashing teeth is no laughing matter. The guy's injuries could have been far worse. I am betting that he is probably well versed in a real gritty contact fighting system like Krav Maga or something akin to it.

This story is a life-saving lesson to anybody whose sporting activities or work lands them in wild and rugged country. While firearms are essential tools also, NEVER be without a good knife on your person. Preferably fixed blade and easily reached and deployed in the case of an emergency.

He must have used some kind of chokehold, or he managed to floor the creature and apply one or both feet upon the lion's neck and chest. And even then, 80 pounds of highly agitated carnivore and natural-born killer, flailing claws and gnashing teeth is no laughing matter. The guy's injuries could have been far worse. I am betting that he is probably well versed in a real gritty contact fighting system like Krav Maga or something akin to it.

This story is a life-saving lesson to anybody whose sporting activities or work lands them in wild and rugged country. While firearms are essential tools also, NEVER be without a good knife on your person. Preferably fixed blade and easily reached and deployed in the case of an emergency.

A friend of mine that works for the Sheriff's department says he clamped the cougar's mouth closed and blocked the nostrils to suffocate it.

Been following this story. It was sent to me before it broke by my leo friend in Colorado. This guys gets the freakin viking award for mindset......

As for the details my thought is that there is a difference between suffocation and strangulation. My bet is that he strangled it, perhaps with something he was carrying. Also it is the young ones that act the fool. I’m betting this was a young cat.

Certainly better than these two soy boys:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-killed-biker-injured-another-was-emaciated/

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I should have read you post before I posted mine. That is freakin incredible!

Well, I look forward to see if there is a detailed interview. I'd assumed it was a rock on the noggin or choking. Either way, if the cougar was not already in bad distress before the attack, I'd think it put up a pretty nasty fight. I'd hate to have to deal with those fangs and claws.

Reactions: Holliday
I don’t think he did. Just killed the cat lol?. I’d hate to try and choke out a dam big house cat!!! Bad dude!

Reactions: deersniper
What pisses me off to no end about the Seattle soy boys story is that all the articles quote authorities as saying “ They did everything right” . As if one of them dying by this 100lb 3-4 year old cat was inevitable. No they did not.....

They did not carry weapons
They did not effectively deploy their bikes as weapons.
Once this intial attack was over they got back on their bikes to flee, kicking in the animal’s chase instinct.
They did not effectively use their superior numbers as a offensive tactic. They split up, which is the predator’s tactic. Split the weaker one from the herd.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/20/mountain-bikers-fatal-cougar-attack-washington-state

Last edited:
Aron Ralston vs This Guy

Does one win or is the fabric of time and space ripped during their battle and all life dies while they become the seed from which a new Big Bang type event results?

Meanwhile those two Seattle soy-boys could not fight off this “emaciated“ armed with bicycles. One took off and left his buddy to die alone.

View attachment 7018848

Seattle huh? I just hope that dead Brooks guy was a social justice "activist" and responsible for the latest gun control fuckery that passed in that state in this month. His buddy Sederbaum should have been kitty food too.

Many, if not most men refuse to give up their masculinity and they take care of business and get shit done that needs to be done. Those fucking pathetic soyboys chose to emasculate themselves and buy into bleeding heart culture......Well sucks to be them. I'll have a Keystone Ice.

By the way that cat is smaller than many dogs that folks in my AO own.

Last edited:
Well, I look forward to see if there is a detailed interview. I'd assumed it was a rock on the noggin or choking. Either way, if the cougar was not already in bad distress before the attack, I'd think it put up a pretty nasty fight. I'd hate to have to deal with those fangs and claws.

cmon dude, dont crap on his parade...the dude is a fucking badass to pull that off, no dought

Seattle huh? I just hope that dead Brooks guy was a social justice "activist" and responsible for the latest gun control fuckery that passed in that state in this month. His buddy Sederbaum should have been kitty food too.

Many, if not most men refuse to give up their masculinity and they take care of business and get shit done that needs to be done. Those fucking pathetic soyboys chose to emasculate themselves and buy into bleeding heart culture......Well sucks to be them. I'll have a Keystone Ice.

By the way that cat is smaller than many dogs that folks in my AO own.

The one that ran first while his buddy was getting chomped, then was the one dragged away, dead:

“Brooks had created a local bike community in which women, transgender people and others can feel welcome.

“A lot of women, especially women of color, would go into bike shops and have a bad experience,” Brooks told Fucoloro in an article published last year. “And that bad experience means even though someone might bike to get around, a bad bike shop experience might dissuade them from learning more.” “
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-killed-biker-injured-another-was-emaciated/

Yea soy-boys for sure.... Again my problem is more with authorities saying they did everything right.

I recently heard a podcast story where a guy was hunting elk and was attacked by a Grizzly. He said he looked down at his 6.5 cm rifle and threw it on the ground because it was too small of a caliber.......???! Wtf!

Now, if he had said he did not have time that would have made sense. One of his buddies hit it with a rifle round and another charge in to finish it off with a 10 mm pistol. He was mauled pretty good and then bitched because the coast guard med copter posted short video of him being hoisted into the chopper....... The coast guard rescues my ass and you can post all the damn pictures and video that you want......

DE6A665E-471B-4713-A58B-969B582C2951.jpeg

What pisses me off to no end about the Seattle soy boys story is that all the articles quote athorities as saying “ They did everything right” . As if one of them dying by this 100lb 3-4 year old cat was inevitable. No they did not.....

I have never listened to any "advice" that "authorities" or "public officials" give regarding safety and well-being. I make decisions for myself and the ones I care about based on common sense and logic.

I do not go anywhere without being armed. And when I find myself in situations that can potentially mean trouble, I'll be the first one to 'nope, nope, NOPE' the fuck right outta' there. Just because I have the weapons and the capabilities to handle violent situations does not mean that I am not going to choose avoidance in the first place.

Sorry, but if you are going to be cycling in a forested trail, not even carry as much as a pocket knife on you, and never even think about using your bicycle as an improvised weapon against a wild animal attack, then it is better off that you are fucking mauled and eaten and not piss in the gene pool anymore.

life-is-hard-its-harder-if-youre-stupid-john-wayne-5066631.png

I have never listened to any "advice" that "authorities" or "public officials" give regarding safety and well-being. I make decisions for myself and the ones I care about based on common sense and logic.

I do not go anywhere without being armed. And when I find myself in situations that can potentially mean trouble, I'll be the first one to 'nope, nope, NOPE' the fuck right outta' there. Just because I have the weapons and the capabilities to handle violent situations does not mean that I am not going to choose avoidance in the first place.

Sorry, but if you are going to be cycling in a forested trail, not even carry as much as a pocket knife on you, and never even think about using your bicycle as an improvised weapon against a wild animal attack, then it is better off that you are fucking mauled and eaten and not piss in the gene pool anymore.

life-is-hard-its-harder-if-youre-stupid-john-wayne-5066631.png

It will be interesting to find out this guy’s story. N. Colorado woods, no gun , no knife. He could well be a latte sipping leftist that happens to be tough. That area is infested with them (leftists).

The one that ran first while his buddy was getting chomped, then was the one dragged away, dead:

“Brooks had created a local bike community in which women, transgender people and others can feel welcome.

“A lot of women, especially women of color, would go into bike shops and have a bad experience,” Brooks told Fucoloro in an article published last year. “And that bad experience means even though someone might bike to get around, a bad bike shop experience might dissuade them from learning more.” “

Yea soy-boys for sure.... Again my problem is more with authorities saying they did everything right.

I recently heard a podcast story where a guy was hunting elk and was attacked by a Grizzly. He said he looked down at his 6.5 cm rifle and threw it on the ground because it was too small of a caliber.......???! Wtf!

Now, if he had said he did not have time that would have made sense. One of his buddies hit it with a rifle round and another charge in to finish it off with a 10 mm pistol. He was mauled pretty good and then bitched because the coast guard med copter posted short video of him being hoisted into the chopper....... The coast guard rescues my ass and you can post all the damn pictures and video that you want......

View attachment 7018870

Damn, that guy shouldn't even be out hunting. I am glad his buddies took care of the business at hand. The next time they go on an outing again they got to drop that other one off at Game Stop or Build-A-Bear Workshop before they head out.

Reactions: deersniper
Due to the updates in this case, his particular card needs to be re-issued, this time, gold plated 5-star edition. With one full-price package deal coupon on any large caliber revolver and hunting knife of his choice.

I agree with all of the above, with the exception of the gold plating. No, I think guys like this would prefer something tough, light, rugged, and nearly indestructible. Something that they could use as an improvised tool or weapon for everyday use. Its value would lie in its utility, not flashiness. Maybe titanium or possibly some type of ultra strong forged alloy. Whatever his preference for this mega-man card, this dude is bad ass.

The video he whined about

*shakes head* He almost gets his friends killed and then he has the audacity to talk shit about the folks who got his ass into emergency medical care. If that was me I'd shut the fuck up and think about choosing a new career that involves doggy-suits and conventions.

I agree with all of the above, with the exception of the gold plating. No, I think guys like this would prefer something tough, light, rugged, and nearly indestructible. Something that they could use as an improvised tool or weapon for everyday use. Its value would lie in its utility, not flashiness. Maybe titanium or possibly some type of ultra strong forged alloy. Whatever his preference for this mega-man card, this dude is bad ass.

:cool:

Credit-Card-Sized-Survival-Tool.jpg

that he had titanium nads to stand to too toe with a couger is impressive that he suficated it and it still has claws those claws, sounds more like a fair tail if it was a wild cougar rather sounds more someones escaped starved pet not trying to put the story down he lived that's very impressive ...

that he had titanium nads to stand to too toe with a couger is impressive that he suficated it and it still has claws those claws, sounds more like a fair tail if it was a wild cougar rather sounds more someones escaped starved pet not trying to put the story down he lived that's very impressive ...

It's clearly obvious that you've neither participated in or witnessed a fight to the death of any kind.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
Unreal. Talked to runner buds up there. Nobody I know, or at least very well.

Lots of leftys in Ft Collins and NoCO breeds some really tough dudes too.
Could just be a guy who likes long runs and is tough.
When I trail run I carry a light fixed blade. Looking for a belly band “thing” that will carry my LCR and a couple speed strips comfortably.
Other gear (phone, keys, inhaler) are in a running specific fanny pack. Knife on the belt.

Dude is a stud.

Hopefully they give him the Cougar carcass.

Id either make a mount of it with its tail between its legs or at least make the teeth and claws into some sort of necklace that Id wear as my bad ass badge.

Maybe put all the Cougars death instruments on some big leather WWF looking leather belt with "I Wreck Pussy" embossed on it.

Savage, absolute savage. Anyone who doesn't think so; keyboard warrior (aka vaginal slime). Big cats are quite possibly, dry lands top predator. Fucking dude is a lightning hazard with balls like that. I'd be proud to have him on my 6. Unless hes a latte sipping soy boy; then we can chalk it up to, "even a blind squirrel gets a nut once "

View attachment 7018870
That too small caliber bs has to go. Go shoot something. It's like the guys that need a super magnum to hunt white tail.
Half of them wouldn't believe what a .223 or .22 can do