• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger BAD-306-33 high enough for RMR on 32mm NXS?

FatBoy

After 20 years, going anonymous..
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2001
TN
Anyone know if the Badger BAD-306-33 is high enough to use an RMR or Delta point on the front of a NXS 24 or 32mm and clear the front housing on the 32mm? Truth be told I like the 24mm but I think I’m going back to the 32. It’s a better scope and the NP-R2 will be easier in this comp than the mildot.

Not sold on 45% offsets at this point so I’m seeing if I am going to have to get over that or if this mount will work with the RMR or Delta Point.

Any advice is appreciated.

Chris

Edit: assuming I can find one.

If this is not the best way to mount a mini red dot to a NXS compact, I am open hearing how you do it .

It'll clear a 32mm objective no problem but it'll be tall, especially if you're running a 1.4" or taller mount. I experimented with this set up off and on and looking back on it I wish I'd gotten the ring cap with the rail off to the side or gone with the 1.3" high mount.

IMG_1864.JPG

Damn, that is tall! 45 offset it is.

Thank you.