• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Badger bolt knob, TBAC muzzle devices (.22 & .30 cal)

SolidCopper

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 8, 2018
The following items are for sale (prices include shipping to lower 48):

WhatThread pitchConditionPrice
1. (1) Badger Bolt tactical bolt knobThreaded 5/16-24.Like new, though was attached to bolt and stored in safe and so may have some scuffs.$30
Sold
2. (1) TBAC .30cal CB flash hiderThreaded 5/8-24Used, in great condition. No more than 300 rounds through it.$100
sold
3. (1) TBAC .30cal BreakThreaded 5/8-24Used, in great condition. Fewer than 100 rounds through it.$100 sold
4. (1) TBAC .223cal BreakThreaded 1/2-28Each are used and in great condition.$100
1 sold
First reply in this forum thread stating, "I'll take <item#>" gets dibs. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0686.jpg
IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0689.jpg

Last edited:
THERE IS AN ACTIVE SCAMMER WORKING HERE!!!!!! There is a cloned account with zero feedback joined 38 minutes ago solicited me for payment.!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BurtG
THERE IS AN ACTIVE SCAMMER WORKING HERE!!!!!! There is a cloned account with zero feedback joined 38 minutes ago solicited me for payment.!!!!!!!!!!
Yep. That fuck face is using my Avatar and spelled his/her screen name "soiidcopper" only used an upper case "i" to make it look like an "L".

• Angry
Reactions: 1911hombre
Thanks for the heads up. The original post is still good. Only the flash hider and a .223 break have sold.

Reactions: 1911hombre
Does the 5/8-24 break have washers?
I don’t have unused washers. You’d have to buy a peel washer or a washer kit to time the brake properly. If you aren’t familiar with the process, I could send you a link to appropriate products and instructional videos.

I'm marking this as "sold" and will re-list the remaining .223 break by itself.