• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docsherm

Guns Up!
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2019
DFW Texas
Become a supporter if you want to sell. Also you get caught bumping and editing old posts again and you will be banned.

Last edited:
Per PM, I’ll take #12 & #13.
DD front sight x2

Hey, I'm curious is the barrel had a pinned GB? If so.....how'd you get that URX rail on there?

Yes, the Gas block is pinned. It can be done....it is just a total PITA........

You have to time the rail, then loosen it up and put the gas block on it AND then secure the rail....... Then put the gas tube on...... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Haha nice.....that's what I was thinking. Time it, back it off a 1/4 - 1/2 turn, insert pin.....re-tighten. I may put the upper in the oven to expand that gas block hole a little bit and the pin in the freezer....and hopefully it'll go in quick. Really cool upper you had there. How'd you like it?

Haha nice.....that's what I was thinking. Time it, back it off a 1/4 - 1/2 turn, insert pin.....re-tighten. I may put the upper in the oven to expand that gas block hole a little bit and the pin in the freezer....and hopefully it'll go in quick. Really cool upper you had there. How'd you like it?

I built it for a friend that changed his mine and wanted a shorter barrel. I have never really been a fan of the KAC rails. I love the Noveske Barrels.

Reactions: jh2785
I just checked the Noveske barrel I just received......and it's got a hole to pin the gas block........but alas.....it also has a set screw.

Do you have a URX wrench for sale by chance?

I just checked the Noveske barrel I just received......and it's got a hole to pin the gas block........but alas.....it also has a set screw.

Do you have a URX wrench for sale by chance?
I do not. I had to borrow one.

Reactions: jh2785
Status
Not open for further replies.