• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

badger condition one 12oclock mt?

teknikallysekure

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Hey y'all,

I've got a Steiner t6xi 1-6 LPVO setup that's been pretty good to me so far, and it's cradled in a Badger condition one 30mm mount(the one with 4 screws per ring not 6).

I feel like I'm just blindly missing something, but is 12'oclock mounts for red dot NOT a thing with these mounts? Googling for ring cap mounts is only getting me the 6 screw badger mount 12'o'clock ring cap mounts but that seems weird to me.

Are the 4 screw rings just not considered strong enough for a 12 o'clock RDS? Am I doomed to acantilevered mount RDS?

I don't believe there is a 4 bolt accessory cap for those, just the 6 bolt cap that adds the extra lower ring when added.

Reactions: teknikallysekure
    The ARC ring caps for the cantilever C1 are 6 bolt with an offset pair of through holes to facilitate mounting the additional lower ring half. ARC ring caps for the C1 MAX are 6 bolt evenly spaced and there is no under ring. You’re looking for p/n 700-34 or 700-34B for only the ARC platform itself, then an additional plate for your dot platform.

Parker mountain machine makes one.
    PMM Cowgirl piggyback mounts are specifically designed for low profile LPVO turrets as well and mount directly to the C1 without any additional adapters.

Reactions: teknikallysekure

I don't believe there is a 4 bolt accessory cap for those, just the 6 bolt cap that adds the extra lower ring when added.

I don't know how I missed that this was the setup thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: Maverick3009