• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger Kestrel Mount

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
So the idea is to set this up in the Kinetic Development Optics Hub, I'm just wondering from any "end users" if attached to the "Hub", it's still able to read the wind and other data? Thanks

Last edited:
So the idea is to set this up in the Kinetic Development Optics Hub, I'm just wondering from any "end users" if attached to the "Hub", it's still able to read the wind and other data? Thanks
It can read anything, but the wind is only accurate if it’s facing the wind. Most users capture the wind then put it in the holder and the. Use it. If they detect a wind shift, take it out and update it.

It can read anything, but the wind is only accurate if it’s facing the wind. Most users capture the wind then put it in the holder and the. Use it. If they detect a wind shift, take it out and update it.
Thanks, I thought of that as an option. Cheers