• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger lugged scope base

Northland

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Louisiana
Ok I have 2 non lugged Badger bases and the pic rails on top are "broken" or 2 peices going side to side.

Is the lugged base the same or the rails on top one peice like a seekins or a DD Ross?

If anyone has some close ups of a lugged badger base that would be great.

Thanks

Re: Badger lugged scope base

LOL I'll try to post some pictures of what I'm talking about

Seekins base.

seekinsbase.gif

Badger Base

badgerbase.jpg

The Badgers have gaps in the side-to-side rail and the seekins do not. Is the lugged Badger the same as the non lugged?

I think I know what your talking about. On all steel Badger Bases, the Pic Rail tops do not go fully across. They are interrupted.

On Badger Alloy bases, they do go fully across, just like on the Seekins Alloy bases.

Since the Lugged Badgers for clip slotted action are steel, I would imagine the top rails to be interrupted just like all the other Badger Steel bases. But I have not seen them.

Best to just call Badger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seekins base.

seekinsbase.gif

Badger Base

badgerbase.jpg

The Badgers have gaps in the side-to-side rail and the seekins do not. Is the lugged Badger the same as the non lugged?</div></div>

me thinks you can get them either way.....

My lugged Badger is not interrupted. Looks like the Seekins in your pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burneyr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My lugged Badger is not interrupted. Looks like the Seekins in your pic. </div></div>

Alloy? How old?

All steel, referenced the Seekins pic as the rail I have doesn't have interrupted slots.

Any reason for the difference in style? Or is it just that- simply the manufacturer's choice of aesthetics?