• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger M2008 Action

maxgusmc

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2009
South Coast
Anybody out there putting the Badger M2008 Action through its paces? How's it performing? Heard there may be a second run of them this year and want to know if I should spec it into a new rifle?
Thanks in advance for any input.
V/R Max

Re: Badger M2008 Action

I'm running run, happy with it so far. Had it Cerakoted and its made the tolerances around the bolt a little tight, I need to JB Bore paste it or something and cycle it a few thousand times to loosen that up, but besides that it's great. Love being able to swap barrels, short bolt throw, etc etc.

Get one.

J

From the pictures, it looks to be a three lug bolt. Is that correct? Are the lugs beveled?

3...or 6, seem to remember the lugs are two deep and I believe they are beveled.

It's a heavy action, but the good news is you can run stuff hot
wink.gif

Sounds precisely what I'm looking for. Guess I'm going to half to keep checking daily until they anounce when we can order. Greatly appreciate the info.

It's awesome. It's 6 lugged and smooth as hell. Last I heard was March/April ish for the next run of SA's.