• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Badger M2008

salmonaxe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2007
Lynnwood, WA
Badger M2008 in AICS 2.0 inlet for AW mags and CG Jackson trigger.

6.5x47L Rock barrel fit with Badger FTE brake.

Re: Badger M2008

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...just needs an ARP camo job to finish it off </div></div>I don't think it needs an AARP camo job.
laugh.gif

Who did the work of centering the bolt handle?

At some point I will definitely have to paint the receiver. I'm pretty sure the receiver isn't stainless. Since badger released their Lapua action, they don't have the short action M2008 spec sheet, so I'm not 100%.

Not sure on color or paint type though...

I dig the color scheme as it is, definitely original. Of course, with such an inherently awesome setup, you can't really go wrong.

It's actually 50mm on the Nightforce. Badger Max 50 rings are standard height ( 0.823’ ). I'd think that a 56mm objective would still work with these rings, for certain if you didn't run the butler creek flip ups.