• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger M2013 question

Mister Ridge

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    Could you take a stock inletted for a LA M700 and mill it out for a LA M2013, or do you need to start fresh?

Could you take a stock inletted for a LA M700 and mill it out for a LA M2013, or do you need to start fresh?
    I asked the same question in the past and everyone basically said yes, it could be done but it was a waste of time and money unless you already had a quality stock with an R700 inlet.

I'm of the opinion that if you have a stock and action, send it out to a quality smith and get it done instead of waiting 10 months for a special order stock.

I asked the same question in the past and everyone basically said yes, it could be done but it was a waste of time and money unless you already had a quality stock with an R700 inlet.

I'm of the opinion that if you have a stock and action, send it out to a quality smith and get it done instead of waiting 10 months for a special order stock.
    Can't special order a stock. McMillan discontinued it. Thanks for the info.