• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

badger m5 alternatives?

SilencercoJames

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 30, 2008
kearns, ut, 84118
I have a stock that is in letted for badger m5 bottom metal. Are there any alternative bottom metals that share the m5 foot print? M5 is just so damn expensive.

Re: badger m5 alternatives?

I use the hell out of the APA RTG. The bad news is APA is out of stock and wont have any for a while.

PTG also makes some inexpensive bottom metal that fits in. It is OK for an inexpensive DBM.

Mark

I have a NIB SA PTG with pillars and screws in black if you need one. It'll fit the M5 inlett, $125 + $15 shipping

Newman Precision makes a DBM for the M5 inlet and I belive it was pretty affordable.

Or a better idea!...You pulled that stock off a prize table (right out of georges hands!) that was supplied by a pimpin hide sponsor right??? The least your cheap ass could do is support a Hide sponsor buying your DBM!

Fuck man.