• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Badger Max 50 Rings - TRG 22

BBsteel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2010
MN
Got a TRG 22 on the way. I'll be topping it with a 3.5-15x50 NXS for time being. Gonna get the badger 20 MOA rail but am wondering if anyone has run the Badger Max 50 rings Max 50's on a similar setup?

I'm thinking the standard which is a .823" height or the High which is a 1.125" height.

Any input is welcome.

Maybe I'd be better with off with USMC DMR's.... USMC DMR's to get me closer to 1.0" height.

Re: Badger Max 50 Rings - TRG 22

Not trying to turn you from the Badger rings, but have you seen the Near Alpha mount yet?

Badgers are fine. Just that you don't need the extra weight of the Max 50s on a low recoiling 308.

Thanks guys. I decided to go with the Badger DMR's and order them from Triad along with the 20 MOA base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BBsteel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys. I decided to go with the Badger DMR's and order them from Triad along with the 20 MOA base. </div></div>

Good decision, be sure and post some pics of the setup for us!
laugh.gif