• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger MK12 lo pro gas block

Csf45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
anyone have any experience installing one of these. I have a SPR barrel from WOA and could not get that gas block to go on. I tried heating up the gas block and tried hammering it on to no success. It would not go down more than half way down the 0.750" part. Scratched my barrel pretty good in the process. Advice please
37c48e13.jpg

fe216e91.jpg

Re: Badger MK12 lo pro gas block

My money is on the WOA barrel being out of spec. First step would be to get a micrometer on it to check diameter. Do you have another barrel you can check the gas block on?

Dont have a mic on my, I'll have to check it at work tomorrow. Calipers showed it to be bout .7505

we, commonly, have to "adjust" fitment between the gas blk and the barrel; these items are not, necessarily, slip-together assembly.

Hope that helps,

Kevin

I called WOA and they said to take some fine emery paper and polish the barrel a little until it will barely go on.