• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Badger ord 34mm M40A3 rings

Wanting To Buy

long range dogr

Sith Lord, bitches!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2006
    Lodgepole, NE
    Like the title states. I’m looking for a set of these rings. Trade or sell! Lmk what you have. I can buy a new set! But I thought I’d try here first! SCAMMERS GET FUCKED!!! I won’t even look at your contact so and so…

Thanks kindly! But only looking for the 34mm M40A3’s
    That’s probably what he’s referring to…afaik, the only BO “m40” rings were their 34mm USMC rings used on the M40A3/A5.

Edit: the A3 used the unertl 10x prior to the SB PM2 3-12x50, which used smaller diameter rings.

As an aside, Badger also has the Simrad caps available now.

Last edited:
    That’s probably what he’s referring to…afaik, the only BO “m40” rings were their 34mm USMC rings used on the M40A3/A5.

As an aside, Badger also has the Simrad caps available now.
    These are the M40’s…. So , hopefully all can understand my confusion….

9A02CB25-4D54-47A1-960D-78DA3CAD17A5.png

They do…… as I stated in my original listing… I’d try for a used set here before buying a new set. Thanks for the heads up on the simrad cap!

They do…… as I stated in my original listing… I’d try for a used set here before buying a new set. Thanks for the heads up on the simrad cap!
    YW, update the title as well as it states you want m40A3 rings which may be interpreted as the 34mm set not the smaller diameter rings you need.

Good luck with the search!

Last edited: