• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Badger Ord Unimount

redroan45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
Ashton, Idaho
Anybody running one of these? Thoughts?
I am trying to decide between this and a nightforce unimount. This one has a few more ring cap options, is why I am looking hard at it.

I have a 1.3" high 34mm unimount with a steiner 4-16 on my a4 ar15. I like the mount but just can't get the scope far enough forward since the scope is so long. I am going to give the nightforce 34mm extended a try based solely on needing a little bit more forward extension.

When putting the scope and BO mount on an lr 308 it's fine.

I have a 1.3" high 34mm unimount with a steiner 4-16 on my a4 ar15. I like the mount but just can't get the scope far enough forward since the scope is so long. I am going to give the nightforce 34mm extended a try based solely on needing a little bit more forward extension.

When putting the scope and BO mount on an lr 308 it's fine.

How do you like the 1.3" height for the AR? I'm about to pull the trigger on a similar setup.