• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger Ordinance condition one mount?

bross412

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2020
Just picked up a badger ordinance condition one 35mm mount. I plan to mount a Leupold mk5 hd 5-25 on a seekins sp10. Anything I should worry about? I never ran a semi auto gas gun. I'm assuming everything will be fine, but I figured I'd ask.
Thanks

I dont know what you would be worried about? Mount the optic and go shoot the rifle.

Reactions: simonp
You don't know what you don't know. So if nothing to worry about, we are good. I appreciate it. Thanks

wasnt trying to come off as a jerk. Just saying, all the gear you listed is quality stuff. i would just mount it all up, torque to spec, and take it out shooting. At worst you might have to adjust the gas block. But other than that, cant see anything else a guy would have to worry about.

No worries. I figured quality gear = good results but since it was a large scope and the mount is cantilever I was curious if it would sag down.

• Haha
Reactions: Merle
No worries. I figured quality gear = good results but since it was a large scope and the mount is cantilever I was curious if it would sag down.
thats not how cantilevers work. you'll be fine. as long as the height is fine and the objective doesn't touch