• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger Ordinance S.L.I.C.K. Hensoldt Catseye for Objective

cschastain2

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    Fort Worth Texas
    Badger got their production and deliveries caught up to the U.S. Military and are now offering the Hensoldt Objective Catseye protective cover for their Hensoldt S.L.I.C.K. device to the commercial market! This is going to be perfect to permanently protect the objective lens of the Spotter 45 & 60. The other OEM Hensoldt Cap wasn’t fitting on well and the proprietary (I think) 73mm Lense size was a problem getting something else to work correctly. This is the answer if you have the S.L.I.C.K. installed (Fantastic product!) on your Hensoldt Spotter 45 or 60 Spotting Scope.

I’ve been waiting for a very long time, as some of you folks probably have too.

Is there an objective cover for the SLICK for the Leupold 12-40? I've seen one in their photos, but can't find it online.

To anyone who decides to purchase one of these in the future, here's an installation video. The instructions from Badger aren't updated for the Catseye, and you'll have to install it in a specific way: