• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *SOLD* Badger Ordnance 35mm 1.54” Condition One mount

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD*

Like new Badger 154-350 35mm 1.54” height tan anodized mount. Not a single imperfection on it. Was on an SPR build for about 300 rounds and two range sessions. Excellent mount but I sold the rifle and I’m selling one of my Mark 5’s.

The pic doesn’t depict the color very well, it’s more of a coyote. Looks sexy AF on an all black rifle.

I may still have the box too since I rarely throw that stuff away.

$250 shipped. Zelle, PayPal family and friends (discreet with no indication of a sale

Last edited:
    Like new Badger 154-350 35mm 1.54” height tan anodized mount. Not a single imperfection on it. Was on an SPR build for about 300 rounds and two range sessions. Excellent mount but I sold the rifle and I’m selling one of my Mark 5’s.

The pic doesn’t depict the color very well, it’s more of a coyote. Looks sexy AF on an all black rifle.

$250 shipped. Zelle, PayPal family and friends (discreet with no indication of a sale

PM Sent