• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger Ordnance M2008 338 lapua magnum

porridgebird

Badger 338
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2018
I’ve recently purchased a Badger Ordnance rifle, M2008 action, McMillan A5 stock, timney trigger, and Bartlein barrel. I’ve read some old posts and there were problems that existed in the earlier badger m2008 actions. These were corrected in the the later generation actions. I was wondering how I could tell if mine is an earlier or later one. I don’t have any problem as of yet but I haven’t been to the range with it. So far it’s great, smooth as silk. The serial number is 0290 if that helps. Thanks, Randy

I had one of the first batch of M2008 magnum actions. I was on the wait list, didn't get a call and then heard from Marty that someone had dropped out... My serial number is quite a bit lower. I understand that the orders are not alway filled with sequential serial numbers. Mine always has issues with feeding... been back to badger, still has them...

Let me know how it tUrns out and thanks for the reply. Have a merry Christmas!