• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hueys66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
OREGON DESERT
Went out this mornin to throw some lead with the 260. Needed to get my clicks dialed in out to 700yds on this trip. Out to 1000yds on the next trip hopefully. Anyways, this bugger crossed the two track road and all I had was my 45 for close combat. He went woddlin through the knee high dead weed patch and got a glimpse of him at about 30yds and poked him on the second shot. After I hit him he went to squeelin like a little pig. Those 230gr Hydra-Shok's aren't too shabby.

013-1.jpg

Re: Badgered

Nice! Those badgers are some mean SOBs. Do you guys need a permit for them? Season?

It is more accurate than I. No permits that I know of.

Usually I take my Catahoula with me, he would have had more fun with it than that HK. He's got more grit than a bear.

Badgers?! We don't need no <span style="font-weight: bold">steeenking</span> badgers!

(Sorry, but <span style="font-style: italic">someone</span> had to say it...)