• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance Machine

Custom Action Manufacturer
Minuteman

IT'S HERE!

Many of you reached out to us asking for it. After we did extensive testing and development to ensure it was just right, we're proud to announce the BadRock South Fork is now available to order in the newer 6mm ARC. The new ARC delivers both performance and energy, and with big box store ammunition offerings available, it's a great addition to our production rifle line-up. For more questions or details, you can visit our site at www.BadRockRifles.com, or e-mail us at [email protected].

BadRock 6mm Arc.jpg

Currently, MDT Polymer 224 Valkyrie mags are the best option. They only hold 7 rounds but feed well. There are some new 6mm ARC specific magazines coming out though.

@Defiance Machine ...........A few questions

Who's barrels do y'all use ?

What's the muzzle O. D. ?

Can I get a "full bore " barrel ?

Can I get the chamber throated like I want........I.e. I don't want any of the bearing surface of 108 eldm below case neck / shoulder junction and is the action long enough to eject an unfired round as described ? Not concerned about rounds fitting in magazine.....will be single loading .

Thank you

@Defiance Machine ...........A few questions

Who's barrels do y'all use ?

What's the muzzle O. D. ?

Can I get a "full bore " barrel ?

Can I get the chamber throated like I want........I.e. I don't want any of the bearing surface of 108 eldm below case neck / shoulder junction and is the action long enough to eject an unfired round as described ? Not concerned about rounds fitting in magazine.....will be single loading .

Thank you

These are production rifles, not custom, so we do not offer custom chamberings. We use several match barrel manufacturers depending on the availability at the moment, due to high demand and wait times. The barrel is a straight benchrest taper down to .89" at the muzzle. You shouldn't have any issues ejecting, however, judging by your inquiries, you might consider just going with a full custom.

Reactions: Terry Cross
These are production rifles, not custom, so we do not offer custom chamberings. We use several match barrel manufacturers depending on the availability at the moment, due to high demand and wait times. The barrel is a straight benchrest taper down to .89" at the muzzle. You shouldn't have any issues ejecting, however, judging by your inquiries, you might consider just going with a full custom.
Thank you for the reply......a few more questions.

Is the action for this rifle , the only action available ,with the 6mm arc bolt face ?.And what's the difference between this action and your " Rebel " action ,if any ?

Using a Horn. 108eldm factory load.........do you have any idea the distance from ogive to lands....... .010 , .020 , .030 ?

Thanks again for your reply

4X

Don’t confuse the Badrock offerings for anything other than what they are....badass production class precision rifles. If you want customized to your specs, pick one of the Defiance actions and have a custom builder take care of the rest.
im pretty sure all Badrocks are built off a custom run of the Tenacity action.

Reactions: Defiance Machine
Don’t confuse the Badrock offerings for anything other than what they are....badass production class precision rifles. If you want customized to your specs, pick one of the Defiance actions and have a custom builder take care of the rest.
im pretty sure all Badrocks are built off a custom run of the Tenacity action.

The reasons for all my questions are........ I don't know if the Badrock rifle is an " in house " production at Defiance Machine .....or is someone else buying actions from Defiance and building a " badass production class precision rifle " ? And if you are correct about the rifle is built around the Tenacity action.........well , that is more than good enough for this old ridge runner.........not that anything they put out isn't top of the line.

I'm very interested in the Badrock rifle ,but the website was lacking is some info......ie muzzle O.D.

I'm trying to get as much info about said rifle so I can decide if I want to spend more money on a custom build.

I m pretty sure I can't put one together for less than what the list price is for the Badrock , using the same components .

Thank you for your input

Thank you for the reply......a few more questions.

Is the action for this rifle , the only action available ,with the 6mm arc bolt face ?.And what's the difference between this action and your " Rebel " action ,if any ?

Using a Horn. 108eldm factory load.........do you have any idea the distance from ogive to lands....... .010 , .020 , .030 ?

Thanks again for your reply

4X

There is only one available action, and it's closer to our Tenacity, but with a pinned recoil lug, coned-nose, controlled round feed and sliding plate extractor. We do not have the other information available regarding the ogive distance.

The reasons for all my questions are........ I don't know if the Badrock rifle is an " in house " production at Defiance Machine .....or is someone else buying actions from Defiance and building a " badass production class precision rifle " ? And if you are correct about the rifle is built around the Tenacity action.........well , that is more than good enough for this old ridge runner.........not that anything they put out isn't top of the line.

I'm very interested in the Badrock rifle ,but the website was lacking is some info......ie muzzle O.D.

I'm trying to get as much info about said rifle so I can decide if I want to spend more money on a custom build.

I m pretty sure I can't put one together for less than what the list price is for the Badrock , using the same components .

Thank you for your input

We build the rifles in-house.

EDIT:
I was informed by the guys, while our old taper was .89" at the muzzle. The new taper is .923" for the 26", and .956" for the 23".

Last edited:
We build the rifles in-house. Again, it's a straight benchrest taper down to .89" at the muzzle, or are you referring to the threads?

Thank you for your replies. All but one of my questions have been answered ,which isn't a problem ,because the info isn't available to you to give an answer.

You have been very helpful.

I thank you again , for your time and patience.

4X

Let us know how this goes.

The Bad Rock is $1995.00. List prices for a Defiance Tenacity action is $885.00, an MDT LSS-XL G2 Chassis is $500.00, an MDT fixed butt stock is $380.00, and a Trigger Tech Primary trigger is $150.00. That adds up to $1915.00 which leaves $80.00 for a barrel and fitting/assembly (which could be minimal with a pre-fit barrel).

I just went through the same purchase decision and landed on the Badrock and MPA PMR Pro as the best values for my needs. I ended up going with the MPA, but the Badrock is also pretty cool for the money.

Last edited: