• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms BadRock South Fork MDT 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle For Sale

op01jre

Private
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2019
Hello, I'm putting my BadRock SouthFork MDT rifle up for sale. I bought this rifle during the height of covid with the intentions of competing. Well, with covid, family and work that never happened. This rifle has been sitting in my safe and it's time to let it go so I can move onto something different. I have exactly 140 rounds through the rifle. The rifle is very accurate and very reliable. I have added a few accessories to the rifle that I'm including in the sale. The scope and scope rings are NOT included in the sale. Below is an exact list of things that the rifle came with and what I added.

***Note: There is a very small mark towards the front of the barrel on the right side. This came from BadRock this way. This didn't bother me and is only noticeable if you are up close and looking for it. Regardless, it's there and the buyer should know this.

Came with:
Defiance Action Right Hand
Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
Timney Trigger
20 MOA Pic Scope Rail

Added:
MDT Buttstock Weight - $59.95
MDT Vertical Grip Premier - $59.95
MDT Rear Bag Rider - $49.95
MDT M-Lok Exterior For-end Weights (2 pair) - $59.95 each
MDT 10 Round Mags (2) - $69.99
Sawtooth Dovetail Rail 11.03" - $99.99

I'm asking $2,300.00 for the rifle. The buyer will need to pay for any shipping and background and or transfer fees charged. If you are interested please send me a private message and I will send you my cell so we can speak in person. I don't post much on this site if anything, but this is legit. Again I'm happy to speak in person and if your located in Colorado I would be glad to meet face to face.

IMG_4273.jpg
IMG_4274.jpg
IMG_4275.jpg
IMG_4277.jpg
IMG_4278.jpg
IMG_4279.jpg

The rifle is still available. I did buy it new, shipped directly from BadRock to a gun store Colorado. I “think” I have the stock grip, I will attempt to locate it again. I can ship the rifle at your expense. The rifle has to be shipped from one FFL to another FFL. You would then pick the rifle up from the FFL in NC. I have a trusted FFL here in Colorado that can help me package and ship the rifle, again at the buyers expense. If you are serious about buying the rifle let me know and we can talk in more detail.