• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bahaha: Air (Mask Device)

Damn...The Virus is .125 microns and this thing only has .3 micron filters. Otherwise I'd get me one of these as I have to mask up for work no matter what and this looks a lot more comfortable for troubleshooting and working than these surgical masks.

Edit: Back to purifiers: The virus that causes COVID-19 is approximately 0.125 micron (125 nanometers) in diameter. It falls squarely within the particle-size range that HEPA filters capture with extraordinary efficiency: 0.01 micron (10 nanometers) and above. Many media outlets have incorrectly stated that HEPA filters don’t filter below 0.3 micron and therefore could not capture airborne coronaviruses. That’s wrong. This NASA study of HEPA filtration is quite technical, but the graph on page 7 and the preceding paragraph do a good job of explaining why HEPA filters are actually most efficient—almost 100% at 0.01 micron—at capturing ultrafine particles below the 0.3-micron HEPA test standard.

So this might be a more comfortable option for me when required by my employer to be masked up...super thanks for the heads up!

VooDoo

Last edited:
Isnt that what F35 pilots were wearing when blacking out?

Damn...The Virus is .125 microns and this thing only has .3 micron filters. Otherwise I'd get me one of these as I have to mask up for work no matter what and this looks a lot more comfortable for troubleshooting and working than these surgical masks.

VooDoo

That’s true… But you have to assume Flawless aerosolization of only the virus particles. Which is not really how it’s happening in the wild.

Product might work and make a difference but it’s so gay.

This whole fucking Covid thing is gay.....gotta be better than breathing my own exhalations for hours on end. :ROFLMAO:

VooDoo

Reactions: myronman3
The funny thing about the airplane travel is that DARPA did a whole series of tests.

Turned that as long as everyone on the airplane was wearing a mask, the airlets were point down, and the HEPA filters on the aircraft was installed and in good repair... It would take about 90 hours to get infected on the plane; you are 99.9### (something) unlikely to get COVID due to air travel.

Paint the glass RED strap it on your ass you are now A

baboon-monkey-has-red-ass-260nw-1429062113.jpg

Cant i just put a garbage bag and use a ziptie to secure it around my neck, so i dont die of a virus with 99.9% chance of living?