• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Bait Car!!!!

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
I found my new favorite show! It involves various law enforcement agencies in California setting out a tricked out GPS laden, camera-filled car in certain areas, and sure enough, someone will come along and steal them. The whole act is caught on camera from a dashboard camera, and it's freakin' sweet to see the priceless looks on their ugly faces when the police hit the lights behind them.

What I have noticed is that there is a high percentage of homies wearing baggy pants and hats on backwards being apprehended, and it's fun to watch the dope fiends steal the car to go and buy crack.

Ironically, something I find totally shocking, is that the bait car always seems to be stolen in the parasite class/subprime/foreclosure/gang/welfare addict/government cheese eating/food stamp/crack addicted areas of California. And here I thought that it was just a great place to spraypaint!

It's awesome to see the gang homies going, "YO DOG--M'Fr, it's da POLEEECCCEEE! DAMN, DITCH DA PIPE, YO!!!"

Always good for a laugh!!!

Re: Bait Car!!!!

Sounds like you are prejudiced. Prejudiced against scumbag, thieving, dipshit losers.

Goodonya.
smile.gif

They used to have a similar show where the bait cars locks , windows and ignition could be remotely controlled . Pretty funny when the car shut down and locked down on their sorry asses .

Whats the name of this show ? Maybe I can find episodes on HULU .

Oh, it might be Bait Car. They have the car wired to lock the doors and stall out as well. Friggin' hilarious when the engine suddenly cuts out!!!!

Got to hulu.com and search for bait car . Tons of episodes at you fingertips with no commercials .

we have a few here in DFW. My company supplied one and they actually lost it... a few heads rolled over that