• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Baldwin + Firearm Safety Part Deux

Mr. Wolf

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2013
Heartland
Don't know how this was covered previously... Or possibly buried in the Socially unacceptable thread, but
I think I'll just leave it right over here and go find cover.

So, serious question. Since they have restarted filming this movie, do they honestly think it will get enough ticket sales to get a return on investment?

I'm sure lefties will flock to the theaters in droves to watch this drivel, but I highly doubt many conservatives will waste money on it. I know I certainly won't.

Looks like he's holding it properly to me. Maybe move it a little to the left, just to be extra safe.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Not a shotgun
So, serious question. Since they have restarted filming this movie, do they honestly think it will get enough ticket sales to get a return on investment?

I'm sure lefties will flock to the theaters in droves to watch this drivel, but I highly doubt many conservatives will waste money on it. I know I certainly won't.
I'm no Baldy lover but the whole thing looks photo shopped.

I wouldnt count on the lefties flocking. I think the whole shooting scandal (HOPEFULLY) tainted it so badly if =t will flop. Even they know he fucked up and skated.