• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baldwin formally charged.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: kenny1773
    Hopefully, New Mexico justice will be served and he'll go to prison.
    I think prison unlikely, but at least he will know he didnt just "Get away with it." And likely his career will go in the Toilet Bidet, Biden.

• Haha
    Reactions: Pbgt and BLEE
    Is there a bounty reward to pick up Alec and deliver him to New Mexico ....

He essentially admitted to manslaughter during the interrogation when he said that he was asked by the armorer to check the gun before pulling the trigger and he said he felt he didn't need to. So yeah, there's most likely not gonna be a trial and he's gonna plea out of it which will most likely not result in any actual prison time, but rather deferred adjudication or house arrest with the ankle monitor. To add insult to injury I bet another punishment will be for him to give a certain amount of hours to give speeches about the dangers of gun violence.

• Sad
    Reactions: BCP and Maggot
    I think prison unlikely, but at least he will know he didnt just "Get away with it." And likely his career will go in the Toilet Bidet, Biden.
    Realistically, he'll get 2023 justice, which will probably be 5 years probation. His production company insurance will write a check and he'll lay low for a few years, for everyone but the girl's family, to forget. Then he'll be the next big comeback in Hollyweird.

I think we all knew this owuld happen.

I dont see him doing time, he didnt intend to kill anyone and there's the question of how many handled the gun before him.
    But he was negligent in not checking.

I'll guess they let him plead down to something like "Negligent handling of a fire arm resulting in...." Likely as a misdemeanor rather than a felony. Depends on 12 lunkheads on the jury.

This is one jury he wouldnt want me on. Nothing against him personally but he needs to accept some responsibility, accountability, and liability.

Alec Baldwin scores win in 'Rust' fatal shooting case as DA ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › entertainment › alec-baldwin-...

20 minutes ago — The prosecution dropped the firearms enhancement charge that could have put Alec Baldwin behind bars for a mandatory five years in new court ...

Nothing will happen to him. The worst lawyer in America beats those charges.

You guys actually expect an actor to be held accountable to verifying a prop gun doesn't have live bullets in it before "acting"?

It's not his responsibility to check it, nor could any reasonable person be expected to believe there were real bullets in the gun.

Now, I hope he rots in hell, he's complete trash, but he won't even get probation unless he takes it in a plea deal just to make it appear that he has faced some type of punishment. The civil suit is a different matter, but they won't get a criminal conviction of any kind here, believe that.

Reactions: Fig
    You NEVER point a gun at a person (you don't intend to kill)... Nor pull the trigger... real or prop.

He's 100% guilty... fucker is going to get away with it. DA ---- Claims lawyers would be too expensive to fight this... BS.

#1 treat every firearm as it is loaded.
    #2 never point a firearm at something or someone you don't intend to destroy or kill.
    #3 keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire
    #4 know what is beyond your target

The dumbass broke all the rules.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Nothing will happen to him. The worst lawyer in America beats those charges.

You guys actually expect an actor to be held accountable to verifying a prop gun doesn't have live bullets in it before "acting"?

It's not his responsibility to check it, nor could any reasonable person be expected to believe there were real bullets in the gun.

Now, I hope he rots in hell, he's complete trash, but he won't even get probation unless he takes it in a plea deal just to make it appear that he has faced some type of punishment. The civil suit is a different matter, but they won't get a criminal conviction of any kind here, believe that.
    They were fucking plinking with life ammo between takes !

My Dad and I have a tradition of watching Hunt for Red October each year around the holidays. Neither of us wanted to watch this year because of this murderous piece of shit.

Reactions: HD1911
    My Dad and I have a tradition of watching Hunt for Red October each year around the holidays. Neither of us wanted to watch this year because of this murderous piece of shit.

You should keep watching it, it's a pretty good movie. Besides, he looks so little like he does now, I think it's possible someone who didn't know better could watch it and not realize it was the same guy. That and the fact when it came out, we had no idea what a giant asshole he was or would turn out to be.

Looks like Ole Alec is back in the news.

From the report I read, now they are saying he had to pull the trigger.

It seems that when they rebuilt the revolver using new parts, it worked as it should. Meaning ole Baldwin is the bad guy who pulled the trigger.

Now, I am not going to dispute this, pointing a firearm at another human is a violation of the #2 law of firearms. (Never point a firearm at something (or someone) you don’t intend to shoot)

However, this is all really screwed up. The key word(s) is NEW PARTS.

Seems like the FBI has been at it again. They destroyed the original parts in the revolver (presumably the hammer/sear) for whatever reason. Nothing like destroying evidence. If Alec were to go to trial, he now has a strong piece of evidence tampering. (Intentional or not)

It seems that when they rebuilt the revolver using new parts, it worked as it should. Meaning ole Baldwin is the bad guy who pulled the trigger.

Now, I am not going to dispute this, pointing a firearm at another human is a violation of the #2 law of firearms. (Never point a firearm at something (or someone) you don’t intend to shoot)

Seems like the FBI has been at it again. They destroyed the original parts in the revolver (presumably the hammer/sear) for whatever reason. Nothing like destroying evidence. If Alec were to go to trial, he now has a strong piece of evidence tampering. (Intentional or not)
    The process is the penalty…

how the fuck did the FBI break the sear...which is alleged...from function testing...or even disassembly if they aren't complete ham handed incompetents???

As long as Ole Alec is dusting other liberals like himself I think he should be given live rounds everyday .......

how the fuck did the FBI break the sear...which is alleged...from function testing...or even disassembly if they aren't complete ham handed incompetents???
    Hillary told them to do it so the evidence couldn't come back to Alec, murder weapon has been destroyed so you can't bring it back into the court room so the defense could test it in its original condition . Now its like it never existed so he skates, everyone with a brain knows he pulled the trigger.

Says he didn't pull the trigger. So, what if, because he's an idiot, he's squeezing the grip, finger on the trigger holding the trigger back when he cocks the hammer? It's a single action.

Thank you,
    MrSmith

If he doesn't go to prison, he got away with it.

Reactions: Im2bent
    Had a long discussion with "gun people" when this happened. The rule of never pointing a gun as something you don't want to destroy came up often.

I tried to make the case that in this specific instance this is not a gun but a prop for a movie. A prop that was also a fully working firearm. This is the first issue I have. It is not the first time something like this has happened.

I read a thing that said in a lot of the movies before the 1970's they used a Star model B as a stand in for the 1911. Even if you know the old guns, and I think I know the old stuff fairly well, it is hard to tell. In the TV show MASH when col. potter shoots the jeep after it is run over with a tank, that is a star B.

My contention is there should not be "working" firearms on a movie set. There is flat no need for it, and in todays world you can get the realistic effects you want and need with "guns" that can not chamber live rounds. If you want to make it a point to drive realistic gun handling in your film, we have all seen the videos on youtube with the training, with "real" trainers for the John Wick films. Even if you don't care for the movies, I only watched the first and part of the second as it was the exact same thing to me....you can agree the basic "gun handling" is fairly accurate. No 300 round single action army revolvers in that movie.

What I think really happened here was someone somewhere screwed up. There was no intent to kill anyone, just being careless did it.

I think the people making the movie thought it would be fun to "shoot the gun for real", and the person in charge of the guns, IIRC this was her first job at this, did not do her job. People died.

If anything it is manslaughter but to me that is even a reach. I am no fan of baldwin, but I don't think he snuck in live rounds into the revolver to kill that person. He was likely screwing around and OH SHIT that person is now leaking human juice. I think live rounds got left in the revolver and no one knew it.

There is no way baldwin did not "pull the trigger". With a single action there are a few steps you need to go through to make the thing go bang. He had to pull the hammer back first, they might "go off" if you drop it on a live round, just holding it in your hand, I don't think so. He had to manually pull the hammer back. Could the "trigger" be screwed up, sure anything is possible, but he was in control of the gun, it was in his hand and he pointed it at a person. If the script called for pointing it in that direction I have no idea.

Just my two bits on it all.

If anything it is manslaughter but to me that is even a reach. I am no fan of baldwin, but I don't think he snuck in live rounds into the revolver to kill that person. He was likely screwing around and OH SHIT that person is now leaking human juice. I think live rounds got left in the revolver and no one knew it.

There is no way baldwin did not "pull the trigger".

This is more or less my take as well.

TL;DR Baldwin is not the only one culpable for this death, several people should be charged with manslaughter.

I don't think Baldwin is a "gun person". He's a gun control activist and an animal rights activist but, above all, he is a pandering, attention whore narcissist. His career choices keep putting him in positions where his actions appear counter to his "principles".

As not a gun person and not a hunter he has no proper knowledge or respect for firearms. His firearm IQ is in the cellar and he can no more be expected to act responsibly with a firearm than an adolescent who has only seen them in movies or TV and only handled Nerf's or super soakers.

I take people to the range all the time who have never handled a real firearm. Once I put a gun in their hand I am responsible, on some level, for them and their actions. If they do something stupid there's a chance I'm kicked out of the range for at least that day or maybe banned, maybe lose my membership. If they shoot somebody at the range with my gun I have no idea what comes next.

In the end, he's an adult and responsible for his own actions but everybody on that set who played a role in putting that gun in Baldwin's hand without proper training or oversight deserves to face charges with him. If you want to send a message this is the message to send.

You NEVER point a gun at a person (you don't intend to kill)... Nor pull the trigger... real or prop.

He's 100% guilty... fucker is going to get away with it. DA ---- Claims lawyers would be too expensive to fight this... BS.
    That is completely ridiculous. They are actors playing make believe. No movies with guns in them would ever be made again, and I happen to be:
    AptSoftHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

by guns and violence, so there!

Reactions: BLEE
    You know what really fucked.

That piece of shit hasn't even, as far as I am aware, apologized for what happened. Just, I didn't do nothing... it was someone else's responsibility. It sucks, because I can't enjoy watching Hunt for the Red October any more... I loved that movie.

He should be catching some sort of unintentional homicide charge. Who ever was in the chain of handing him that firearm is an accessory to it.

Rules for thee... not for me.

This is more or less my take as well.

TL;DR Baldwin is not the only one culpable for this death, several people should be charged with manslaughter.

I don't think Baldwin is a "gun person". He's a gun control activist and an animal rights activist but, above all, he is a pandering, attention whore narcissist. His career choices keep putting him in positions where his actions appear counter to his "principles".

As not a gun person and not a hunter he has no proper knowledge or respect for firearms. His firearm IQ is in the cellar and he can no more be expected to act responsibly with a firearm than an adolescent who has only seen them in movies or TV and only handled Nerf's or super soakers.

I take people to the range all the time who have never handled a real firearm. Once I put a gun in their hand I am responsible, on some level, for them and their actions. If they do something stupid there's a chance I'm kicked out of the range for at least that day or maybe banned, maybe lose my membership. If they shoot somebody at the range with my gun I have no idea what comes next.

In the end, he's an adult and responsible for his own actions but everybody on that set who played a role in putting that gun in Baldwin's hand without proper training or oversight deserves to face charges with him. If you want to send a message this is the message to send.
    whether he has knowledge over the 4 laws of firearm safety or not, doesn't change the fact that he'll never be held accountable in this life for the life he has taken. It should be no different than if an unlicensed driver drives a car and kills someone with it, they'll at least be charged. But not these scumbags. He should face the worst of the consequences for killing someone.

whether he has knowledge over the 4 laws of firearm safety or not, doesn't change the fact that he'll never be held accountable in this life for the life he has taken. It should be no different than if an unlicensed driver drives a car and kills someone with it, they'll at least be charged. But not these scumbags. He should face the worst of the consequences for killing someone.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say he shouldn't be held accountable.

Petty, emotional hate has no place in the application of law as far as I'm concerned.

He should face charges and suffer consequences appropriate for his actions the same as any of us might in a similar situation.

People get "unintentionally" shot in hunting accidents more often than necessary and I'm pretty sure they don't all serve prison time or get the death penalty.

The issue is just how the "killing someone" happened. You are driving along wheels fall off your car, it crashes into someone, that is one thing. Hunting down the guy that is sleeping with your wife is another. I am sure you realize this, but just incase it needs to be said.

I do not think he was thinking this bitch I am going to kill her. It was "an accident". I don't think Brandon Lee was planning on being really shot that day. It again comes from an accident.

Both of these could have been stopped if firearms that can not chamber a live round, or have a barrel that really is a "barrel" are not used. There have been chances to fix this and they have not been taken.

So many people let their pure white hot hate for this guy put way to much pressure on their views on this entire deal. Personally I would not piss on him if his teeth are on fire. That is not what we are talking about.

He did do it, there is no doubt in that in anyone that has half a brain. I don't think anyone debates this was an accident. He held it, he shot her, but it was an accident. That is manslaughter. Not murder, very different things not even getting into the weeds too much, but you can go deeper into it.

He should be held accountable for it, for accidently killing someone. We have laws for that. I do agree however they will not apply to him, and even if they are what happens to him will be a slap on the wrist.

We will not even get into the civil side of things. You can kill someone, no matter how or why, and have nothing happen to you. You can still loose in civil court. Just ask OJ. Personally this is why this is being drug out as long as possible. With this in the air, it really can't advance in any direction.

That does not even get into the FBI screwing up the gun. Why the hell did they have it in the first place.

Reactions: doubloon
    You know what really fucked.

That piece of shit hasn't even, as far as I am aware, apologized for what happened. Just, I didn't do nothing... it was someone else's responsibility. It sucks, because I can't enjoy watching Hunt for the Red October any more... I loved that movie.

He should be catching some sort of unintentional homicide charge. Who ever was in the chain of handing him that firearm is an accessory to it.

Rules for thee... not for me.
    Watch the stupid movie. You already paid for it, denying yourself something that cannot value baldwin anymore than it already has. Its not like “lets go out and buy a case of bud light and celebrate mulberry’s picture on the can. I still watch “On Golden Pond” and I dislike Hanoi Jane almost as much as I really dislike Traitor John Kerry.

On Golden Pond’s setting and story, is so very much like my grandparents cottage on Cedar Lake, Indiana. Despite the conflict, which was not present at Cedar Lake, the movie reminds me so much of that Cottage which has some of my most favorite memories. And that is tough for a southern boy to have favorite memories of being up north (among yankees no less).

So watch the stupid movie. I’ll watch it tonight as well so we can both say we watched it despite having a scum bag int he staring role.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
    If I were Trump or anyone else on the Right with a platform to be heard from, I would blow this up and never let them forget that once again, Leftists are not held to the same standards as patriotic Americans.

Reactions: 232593