• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Balkie from perfect stranger meets Vincent Vega

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Another brave hero in action - even get to draw his weapon because he’s almost to stupid to breathe. Too bad they didn’t Rodney King his ass - 20 deep in rows of 2 beating him while begged for help, you know community outreach dealing with the real criminals. Causing riots that they do nothing to stop you know blue line shit

Yeah Freeman is a goof, but gets millions of views for videos of things “they” would like us not to see.
Seems like they don’t like fuck the police - and can’t understand why anyone would dare voice such an opinion.

I swear it's like we're living in a perpetual kindergarten class nowadays where everyone gets their feelings hurt. One of the main side effects of freedom of speech is you're gonna hear things about yourself that you don't like. Deal with it!

I thought the whole thing was funny and the cop definitely didn't look good fishing for something. That said, I mean, you go down the road and yell out F- the police..... AT A COP... what do you think is going to happen? Honestly it is something that a drunk guy would do so I just don't like going out of the way to give cops a hard time then video and all that crap.

I thought the whole thing was funny and the cop definitely didn't look good fishing for something. That said, I mean, you go down the road and yell out F- the police..... AT A COP... what do you think is going to happen? Honestly it is something that a drunk guy would do so I just don't like going out of the way to give cops a hard time then video and all that crap.
Ya cause fuck free speech and who would possibly not like cops after Katrina and Covid and Uvalde and pedo rings . Who’d dare speak the forbidden words of fuck the police??

I agree that yelling random shit is a sign of drunkeness and obviously drinking and driving is illegal (except in MS), but the law states that so long as you're not physically or verbally preventing a cop from doing their job then you're good to go in saying whatever you want. Saying fuck the police is not hindering a cop from doing their job.

hope he sued the state blind .and either that cop made to go back and get retrained or fired .

Ya cause fuck free speech and who would possibly not like cops after Katrina and Covid and Uvalde and pedo rings . Who’d dare speak the forbidden words of fuck the police??
I didn't say he didn't have the right to do it, but it's not a smart thing to do. I'm not some cop apologist but I am not going to praise being a dumbass eithther

Reactions: Devildog
I agree that yelling random shit is a sign of drunkeness and obviously drinking and driving is illegal (except in MS), but the law states that so long as you're not physically or verbally preventing a cop from doing their job then you're good to go in saying whatever you want. Saying fuck the police is not hindering a cop from doing their job.
Yeah he's in the clear obviously and free speech doesn't exist if you can't say whatever to whoever. The cop looked really foolish which is what the guy wanted so cool or whatever I guess

When I watch videos like this, it just looks like another episode of "When Assholes Collide". LOL

Not saying there aren't some serious rights issues involved, but jeez. Just a bit of calm, cool, respectful interaction can go a long way towards defusing conflict, and that applies in all areas of life.

Reactions: hlee