• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ballistic AE app developer: serious anti-gun turncoat

nmmi9100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
New Mexico
If you are looking into buying an app, you might think twice about supporting Ballistic AE. The app developer supports reclassifying all semi-auto centerfire detachable magazine fed rifles under the National Firearms Act of 1934. That’s right. Just like a machine gun with the $200 transfer tax, 4-12 month wait, etc.

This may have already been discussed, but I just found it today. He claims not to own the app anymore, but these sales deals sometimes include a royalty interest to the original developer. He sure turned coat on his fellow shooters if you read his blog, linked below.

https://www.zdziarski.com/blog/?p=6094

Google it if you doubt Jonathan Zdziarski developed Ballistic.

Keep your powder dry!

/David

Last edited:
If you are looking into buying an app, you might think twice about supporting Ballistic AE. The app developer supports reclassifying all semi-auto centerfire detachable magazine fed rifles under the National Firearms Act of 1934. That’s right. Just like a machine gun with the $200 transfer tax, 4-12 month wait, etc.

This may have already been discussed, but I just found it today. He claims not to own the app anymore, but these sales deals sometimes include a royalty interest to the original developer. He sure turned coat on his fellow shooters if you read his blog, linked below.

https://www.zdziarski.com/blog/?p=6094

Google it if you doubt Johnathan Zdziarski developed Ballistic.

Keep your powder dry!

/David
Often the sale of a business will include a clause which says that the seller will take no action that damages the business or the brand. If what you say then this guy has gone full nitwit-fucktard then we should stop buying his product until the owner has to sue the nitwit-fucktard to recover his losses.

Well. I know a certain app that I’ll never fucking use again, not that I did very often anyway. It pretty much sucks and is just a fancy interface for JBM.

What the fuck is going on? I just can’t even right now.

This is my favorite part: Handguns are at the top of the list of homicides in general, but that gap is much narrower when you’re talking specifically about mass murders.
- so we should be looking at the stats that go with the agenda you are trying push on someone. Well if we only look at the stats of all the people killed inside the white house then we don't have a murder problem and guns haven't killed anyone in a century.
- "its much narrower" but still not more so your argument is already invalid by your own statements. this just goes to show you when someone is pushing for an agenda. they still cant come up with the evidence to support their claim but yet still push Bullshit.

When it comes to random mass murders in the United States, not only do more and more lately involve an assault rifle, but the most heinous of all mass murders – those involving school children, public crowds, and other complete innocents – are almost exclusively committed with assault rifles.
- so only deaths from an assault rifle are heinous? a mother drowning her children or a father shoving a baby into an oven are not heinous? Or is it only the ones that you can stand on their freshly dug graves?

It is these random massacres that we should be analyzing, not the majority of other homicides that have no bearing on the public at large.
- how can the majority of a crime have no bearing on the public but "random massacres" do? maybe I missed this day at school but doesn't majority mean there is a greater chance of it happening to the group as a whole?

this guy has just gone so far off of the deep end he is in a different galaxy. its located between idiotville and fulltardstown.

I am starting to think that being a liberal is a mental disorder. There is no other explanation for this severe disillusion.

Good to know! i will not be suporting the app any longer.

Didn't know this, time to go shopping for a new one.
Sells app for rifles, shits on people who shoot rifles...
Maybe this shitheal can give back the money for his app being used by the evil black rifles.

R

"up until a few years ago – when I sold the rights to it – produced the #1 ballistics calculator in the App Store"

idk how I just saw this thread but whoever runs that app/IG page is a joke.

i used that app for awhile and liked it.

then some page on Instagram called "ballistic app" started following me, cool whatever. the link in their bio took you to Ballistic AE.

then the page started stealing all my pictures and re posting them as his own. claiming they were his guns and everything. confronted him about it, no answer and continued to steal pictures until I blocked him.

seems petty, but it bothered me the asshole stole peoples content to promote his stupid app.

ballisticARC for the win