• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ballistic Calculator

dbltap45acp

Old Fat Guy
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2006
Casper, Wy
I am looking to download a ballistic calculator on my phone that can be used with 22lr and my 6.5CM. I know everyone used to like Strelok for this but that one is no longer available. Can I get the name of some others people like? Thanks

I still have Strelok, but if something happens to, it is gone. The Lapua Ballistic app is free. I have been using it lately.

Reactions: woogie_man
Last I knew, Strelok Pro was still available on the Samsung Galaxy Store and the Huawei AppGallery. For android phones only.
Nothing for the fruit phones.

Google will show what other apps are out there. Among them: KAC Bullet Flight M, Hornady Ballistics 4DOF, Applied Ballistics, iSnipe, Shooter, and offerings from Lapua, Winchester, Sako, and others.

BulletFlight was great. Used it for years before Strelok was a thing.

Last I knew, Strelok Pro was still available on the Samsung Galaxy Store and the Huawei AppGallery. For android phones only.
Nothing for the fruit phones.

Google will show what other apps are out there. Among them: KAC Bullet Flight M, Hornady Ballistics 4DOF, Applied Ballistics, iSnipe, Shooter, and offerings from Lapua, Winchester, Sako, and others.

BulletFlight was great. Used it for years before Strelok was a thing.
Thanks brother. I will look into BulletFlight and the others