• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ballistic-X "Advanced Toolkit"

In case you didn't know, you have to pay them $10 to enable these features.

According to Google, I did. Features still not available. No response from the developer for over six weeks now.

Curious if anyone else has them working, or if it's just smoke-n-mirrors.

Reactions: Nik H
Hmm. So what's the secret sauce?

I installed the app from the Google Play store, went to access the Advanced Toolkit, got sent back to the Play Store to pay for the extra features, and then back to the app. And... nothing. Whenever I open the app and go to the Advanced Toolkit features, they're all disabled and I get sent back to the Play store. I've even tried paying for it again, but the store won't let me, says I've already purchased it.

And like I said, I've tried emailing the developer, and no response.

Hmm. So what's the secret sauce?

I installed the app from the Google Play store, went to access the Advanced Toolkit, got sent back to the Play Store to pay for the extra features, and then back to the app. And... nothing. Whenever I open the app and go to the Advanced Toolkit features, they're all disabled and I get sent back to the Play store. I've even tried paying for it again, but the store won't let me, says I've already purchased it.

And like I said, I've tried emailing the developer, and no response.
Buy an iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Keep telling yourself that....

Banter aside. Not sure why it is not working for you. Hopefully the developer will chime in.

1000010189.png

Was there a resolution? I have the same issue. I paid for the subscription and tried everything mentioned above and they don’t work. Super annoying waste of $20 (rounding off with app+subscription)
Also super annoying Red Circle and dot on group won’t go away.

Nope.

Got a standard "I'm so sorry, send me your info and I'll get you a code" email back in January, and then... nothing. Poked him a time or two via email, no response. About ready to start blowing up his phone, or report the app for fraud to the Google Play store.

That sucks, hate it when things like this happen in the shooting community. I won’t wait that long. I cancelled the subscription but I am paid up for a year. The email and other links in the android app don’t work either. I sent an email directly. I will start leaving reviews on the soon. I message him on facebook as well.

You can also mark the app as inappropriate in google app store, select reason as other and then type in that subscription is a scam and doesn’t work.

I filled for a refund with Google yesterday, got it today.
Also got another response that a big update is coming next couple of days.