• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ballistics Solver

England

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2013
I've been using Applied Ballistics after it was recommended by Caylen Wojcik. It has worked well for me, and with one of his custom drag profiles for the Hornady 6.5 140gr ELD bullet, it was remarkably accurate.

I'd like to have something similar I could run on my desktop computer. Hornady now has a 4DOF solver on their website with custom profiles for many of their bullets. The results came out very close to what I get from AB.

Have any of you been using the Hornady program? Is it accurate to your results shooting? Thanks.

I've been using Applied Ballistics after it was recommended by Caylen Wojcik. It has worked well for me, and with one of his custom drag profiles for the Hornady 6.5 140gr ELD bullet, it was remarkably accurate.

I'd like to have something similar I could run on my desktop computer. Hornady now has a 4DOF solver on their website with custom profiles for many of their bullets. The results came out very close to what I get from AB.

Have any of you been using the Hornady program? Is it accurate to your results shooting? Thanks.
Theres a reason so many people are excited about the kestrel 4dof. It works